Biotest

Supplement Schedule

hi chris. i posted this in other forums for TC, and Dan John. Maybe they did not see them. Sorry to post again here, but at least I know you will see it.
@dan, and TC.

I train first thing in the am. I have my Brain Candy, then Indigo with 1 Carbolin 19, and my pre Plazma. Then i train with more Plazma, followed by MAG-10, with Flameout, then food.
At night I take 1 Z12(helps with sleep) and right before bed 1 Alpha Male on the nights before training day.
I will probably get some ZMA and Vit D

1. any suggestions/issues with the above schedule?
  2. can i take 1 Alpha Male every night? Dan said something about “not cycling”
  3. where would the ZMA and VitD fit in?
  4. I’m prone to forgetting taking my supps intraday while i’m working. That’s why I prefer the times I posted above.

Note: My current goal is Fat Loss and Hypertrophy.I just started Meadows Reactive Pump Training. 3 months without training, got me slimmer, but in the wrong way.I now have less muscle and more fat. And my strength dropped by about 60%.
All the best
Dom

1. Don’t take Flameout with Mag-10. It’s hard to “slow down” Mag-10, but adding fat might affect it a little. Just have the Flameout with any solid meal. I take it at dinner myself, all 4 capsules.

2. I’d suggest sticking with label directions with Alpha Male and cycle it as directed. Potent stuff.

3. ZMA right before bed; it’ll also promote good sleep. Vitamin D with any meal.

4. I have a little trick I use to remember to take all my supps. At home I have a lid from a bottle of Metabolic Drive. I get everything out of the bottles and put them in the lid the night before or early in the AM, then leave it out on the counter or at the office desk. That way I never forget anything (“Wait, did I take this yet?” etc.) and when I hit the road I just transfer everything into a little baggie. Works great.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:

1. I have a little trick I use to remember to take all my supps. At home I have a lid from a bottle of Metabolic Drive. I get everything out of the bottles and put them in the lid the night before or early in the AM, then leave it out on the counter or at the office desk. That way I never forget anything (“Wait, did I take this yet?” etc.) and when I hit the road I just transfer everything into a little baggie. Works great. [/quote]

You don’t have a dog, do you? :slight_smile:

But, second on above.

I also use the “If I open the cupboard board, I take whatever needs to be taken”. But then again, I simplified my life to Omega’s, anti histamine and ZMA.

thanks chris.
so ZMA and Z12 together is fine?
realistically, i only have the problem remembering middle of day stuff. so it’s the Flameout and vit D. I like your suggestion.
currently I put in a baggie the brain candy, indigo, and Carbolin 19 for my morning start. i premix the plazma, and at night i have the Z12 by the bed.
I should make another baggie and keep it on my desk by my computer. That should work fine.

I checked the label for the Alpha.So, can i include 1 Alpha with my morning baggie?

1. Yes, ZMA and Z-12 can be used at the same time with no problem. Very popular stack. Same with Elite Pro Mineral Support and Z-12.

2. Yes, no problem.