Biotest

Supplement Program for Lean Gains

I have been using Flameout, Superfood, BCAA structured peptides(with meals 1,3 & 5), Surge Workout Fuel and Surge Recovery. I just ordered MAG-10, Indigo-3G and Micro-PA.

My goal is to add muscle and continue to slowly burn remaining bf. I currently eat very few carbs(I am carb sensitive)I realize I need to add carbs back in with the addition of the indigo. I am 6’2 196 12% bf. Any recommendations to my current supplementation program.

Really, just follow label directions on Mag-10, Indigo-3G, and Micro-PA. Are you planning on taking ALL that at the same time, because you have some redundancies. For example, would don’t need Surge Recovery. Also, be sure you’ve read this: <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/strength-training-topics/1617"target=“new”>Indigo-3G Carb Guide

Ok…Thanks! To verify…If I eliminate Surge recovery(post workout) and take MAG-10 an hour after workout(according to label directions)???

Oops…one more question…Surge Workout Fuel and Plazma…do they do same thing? Which is better with the things I am taking? Thanks

1. If you’re using an intra-workout drink like Surge Workout Fuel or Plazma, then Mag-10 one hour later is best. No need for Surge Recovery.

2. The two supplements share some of the same components. Overall, Plazma is the superior choice, but Surge Workout Fuel has been greatly upgraded recently, so it’s a matter of budget really.