Biotest

Supplement & Exercise Questions

1. can I continue to take my daily maintenance 3g of creatine?

2. I have rotator cuff problems…are there alternate exercises you can recommend for the ones in the program that might add stress (ie) bench, overhead press, upright row, etc.?

3. I’m what your site would consider to be an “advanced” lifter, but would prefer to utilize the higher reps used by “beginners”. Should I use beginners as is, use beginners but adjust reps/weight to approximate the #sets I would use if I was on advanced, suck it up and use advanced as is, or something else?

4. does the complete on=line order cover the entire 6 week program or a shorter time frame?

5. if I opt for the HOT-ROX, when is it taken? (does the Carbolin 19 do the job as well, just without the stimulant?)

6. Finally, and I know you can’t give medical advice, do you or your any readers know if any of the products would have an adverse effect on someone who is on bipolar medication (trileptal, lamictal, etc)?

I’m placing my order and getting started as soon as I get your thoughts. Thanks much!

1. Yes. Put it in your Surge Recovery for best results.

2. Just do the best you can, using whatever exercises you can, sticking to the rep/set/rest period guidelines.

3. Intermediate.

4. See label.

5. See labels. Are are viewable at the Biotest store. https://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_store

Thanks for the quick reply. HOT-ROX won’t work for me & I don’t see Carbolin 19…am I blind or is there a new substitute to Rox I can take that doesn’t have the stimulant?

How long does the “single order package” last me; how many weeks of the program?

Finally, any optional exercises for bench, upright row, and push press? I think I’m ok with the others (girl’s push up probably), and I know to use db’s…can I sub incl/decl for all benching? What works for the row & press. I guess I can look up the muscles used & then see if I can find alternatives…just hoped you might know a few off the top of your head.

I appreciate the help.

[quote]jennian1 wrote:
Thanks for the quick reply. Hot Rox won’t work for me & I don’t see Carbolin…am I blind or is there a new substitute to Rox I can take that doesn’t have the stimulant?

How long does the “single order package” last me; how many weeks of the program?

Finally, any optional exercises for bench, upright row, and push press? I think I’m ok with the others (girl’s push up probably), and I know to use db’s…can I sub incl/decl for all benching? What works for the row & press. I guess I can look up the muscles used & then see if I can find alternatives…just hoped you might know a few off the top of your head.

I appreciate the help.[/quote]

1. Use Se7en if you can’t use HOT-ROX. (Works great for men too, just marketed toward women.)

2. 4 weeks (the main part of the V-Diet), with a few leftovers to get you started into a Transition.

3. You’re just going to have to play around with exercises and see what best fits your needs. I would just be guessing wildly.

Sorry to be a pain man…just 2 more questions (I think)
1 don’t see the Se7en in the 3.0 link. Where do I order it? How much do I put in each shake & do you know how much I need to buy to last me the entire 6 wks?
2 how much more of the other products should I get to get me thru the entire 6 wk program? I’d rather not have to re-order.
That’s it. Thanks

[quote]jennian1 wrote:
Sorry to be a pain man…just 2 more questions (I think)
1 don’t see the Se7en in the 3.0 link. Where do I order it? How much do I put in each shake & do you know how much I need to buy to last me the entire 6 wks?
2 how much more of the other products should I get to get me thru the entire 6 wk program? I’d rather not have to re-order.
That’s it. Thanks[/quote]

Se7en: http://figureathlete.t-nation.com/free_online_article/special_reports/se7en_the_advanced_metabolic_agent_for_hardcore_women

Label and instructions can be viewed there too.

I don’t know exactly what you need for the last two Transition weeks. Everyone’s package is a little different based on their custom plan. But all labels are viewable (servings, amount per container etc) at the Biotest store linked above.

hey CS, i am currently finishing up CT’s Beast Building program and am doing great with it. i was trying to prepare for a new program and am intrigued with the V-Diet. i was reviewing the recommended supplements but i cant find some on the website that i used for supps. can V-Life or T-Nation deliver to FPO/APO or what supps do you recommend as subs?

[quote]ltravis53 wrote:
hey CS, i am currently finishing up CT’s Beast Building program and am doing great with it. i was trying to prepare for a new program and am intrigued with the V-Diet. i was reviewing the recommended supplements but i cant find some on the website that i used for supps. can V-Life or T-Nation deliver to FPO/APO or what supps do you recommend as subs?[/quote]

Not sure, you’ll have to ask Biotest about the shipping issues. Contact info here: https://www.t-nation.com/free_online_store

ok so i looked in a little further to the programs “diet” and i am very sure that the dieting portion is not for me. the workouts however is what caught my attention… is there still a possibility that myself being an “easy hard-gainer” could still reap benefits from the velocity training with my regular eating patterns and the some of the recommended supplements if i can get them out here?

[quote]ltravis53 wrote:
ok so i looked in a little further to the programs “diet” and i am very sure that the dieting portion is not for me. the workouts however is what caught my attention… is there still a possibility that myself being an “easy hard-gainer” could still reap benefits from the velocity training with my regular eating patterns and the some of the recommended supplements if i can get them out here?[/quote]

Sure. Done correctly, the V-Diet training program is tough, very similar to the programs in Chad Waterbury’s books.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.