Biotest

Supp Plan Pre-Soccer Match?

hi Chris

Is a good combination Alpha gpc and Brain Candy w/o caffeine 60-90 minutes pre match?

Protocol

120 before - 1 Finibar
60 before - Alpha gpc Brain Candy
45 before - 6 indigo
15 before - 1 scoop Plazma
During match’- sip 1 scoop Plazma
Resting between halves - 1 scoop Plazma
30 after - 2 scoops Mag-10 6 Elite mineral pro
90 after - solid meal

[quote]michell wrote:
hi Chris

Is a good combination Alpha gpc and Brain Candy w/o caffeine 60-90 minutes pre match?

Protocol

120 before - 1 Finibar
60 before - Alpha gpc Brain Candy
45 before - 6 indigo
15 before - 1 scoop Plazma
During match’- sip 1 scoop Plazma
Resting between halves - 1 scoop Plazma
30 after - 2 scoops Mag-10 6 Elite mineral pro
90 after - solid meal
[/quote]

If that combo works for you, then it’s fine. You could probably save the Elite Pro Minerals until before bed. No real reason to take them post-match. But it doesn’t hurt.

You may also find that <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/surge-workout-fuel"target=“new”>Surge Workout Fuel better fits your needs before and during matches. Nothing wrong with using Plazma, many of our team sport athletes do, just use a little more water than normal per serving. (You’re probably drinking additional water anyway so no big deal.)

Your plan is very similar to my own protocol for hockey games, exept like Chris suggested, I save my Elitepro for bedtime and use Surge Workout Fuel instead of Plazma.

I love Plazma for lifting sessions, but the newly reformulated Surge Workout Fuel kicks ass for sports.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:

[quote]michell wrote:
hi Chris

Is a good combination Alpha gpc and Brain Candy w/o caffeine 60-90 minutes pre match?

Protocol

120 before - 1 Finibar
60 before - Alpha gpc Brain Candy
45 before - 6 indigo
15 before - 1 scoop Plazma
During match’- sip 1 scoop Plazma
Resting between halves - 1 scoop Plazma
30 after - 2 scoops MAG-10 6 Elite mineral pro
90 after - solid meal
[/quote]

If that combo works for you, then it’s fine. You could probably save the Elite Pro Minerals until before bed. No real reason to take them post-match. But it doesn’t hurt.

You may also find that <a href="http://www.T-Nation.com/store/products/surge-workout-fuel"target=“new”>Surge Workout Fuel better fits your needs before and during matches. Nothing wrong with using Plazma, many of our team sport athletes do, just use a little more water than normal per serving. (You’re probably drinking additional water anyway so no big deal.)
[/quote]

SWF is an awesome formula. I checked and there is any di tri peptide. It’s curious. So the protein intake change the game with such new formula? Do you put more estrategically Mag-10?

[quote]SBT wrote:
Your plan is very similar to my own protocol for hockey games, exept like Chris suggested, I save my Elitepro for bedtime and use Surge Workout Fuel instead of Plazma.

I love Plazma for lifting sessions, but the newly reformulated Surge Workout Fuel kicks ass for sports.[/quote]

Thanks, lets see when I was able to get SWF in my country. Im wishing try it. My soccer players train for strength and muscle mass, so I will use Plazma in the weight room and SWF for playing.

At the moment I’m gonna add some beta alanine to plazma.

BTW, do you use any Finibar with SWF protocol as well?

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.