Biotest

Superfood - Mix it with Metamucil

I don’t like the taste of Superfood in water or mixed with Metabolic Drive.

I tried it with sugar-free orange Metamucil (smooth texture).

Tastes great. Unless it’s creates a problem with absorption of the Superfood nutrients, I think this is a good way to go.

[quote]Serge A. Storms wrote:
I don’t like the taste of Superfood in water or mixed with Metabolic Drive.

I tried it with sugar-free orange Metamucil (smooth texture).

Tastes great. Unless it’s creates a problem with absorption of the Superfood nutrients, I think this is a good way to go.[/quote]

Should be fine.

Funny, my wife loves the taste of Superfood so much she practically uses it as a flavoring additive for protein shakes.

I gave this a shot and I’m very surprised. I wouldn’t say the combination is delicious like Serge says, but its extremely tolerable to gulp down an 8-10 oz. in 2 or 3 mouth fulls. Nobody would ever guess these flavors to mix, so mad props on this creation.

i may try this as well but today is day four for me and altho i hate the taste of the superfoods im starting to get used to it…its only in 2 shakes out of the day anyways but i may try it just to try it, break up the monotony so to speak

In case you do try it, this is what specifically seems to work best for me:

1 tablespoon sugar free orange SMOOTH DISSOLVE Metamucil
2 scoops Superfood
20 ounces of cold water

Shake, do not stir.

Let me know what you think.

I’ve also tried the regular (non-smooth dissolve) Metamucil and the Target brand knockoff, but it seems that the real stuff mixes and tastes much better.

as an alternative…I actually find I like it more with more metamucil, so around 2 tablespoons works for me. If it’s too thick, add more water.

One of my favorite things about orange metamucil is if you gauge the amount of water you can almost make it thick like a shake. Maybe not the best idea with this combination, but I like to do this if I ever mix it with vanilla Metabolic Drive for an orange creamsicle flavored shake.

No shit…I’ve been calling that Metabolic Drive/Metamucil combo a “Creamsicle” ever since the first time I tried it!

Every once in a while, I’ll do a double serving of Metamucil as well, but I find that if I don’t match it up with enough insoluble fiber from other sources, the resulting bowel movement does not have the desired consistency. That’s just me, though.

/END shit-talkin’

[quote]Serge A. Storms wrote:
Every once in a while, I’ll do a double serving of Metamucil as well, but I find that if I don’t match it up with enough insoluble fiber from other sources, the resulting bowel movement does not have the desired consistency. That’s just me, though.
[/quote]

I can definitely understand what you mean. I’m gonna try and keep my eye on the insoluble fiber to see what kind of difference it will make with bowel movements. Thanks man.