Biotest

Superfood in the UK?

Hi Chris,

Must say i’m very intrigued with the V-Diet, sounds very good and the posts have all been positive. Anyway my ?

I’m from Ireland and am finding it hard to lacate the Biotest Superfood, have located everything else from Uk and some from here, is there an alternitve to the Superfood i can use, i know its a hard ? to answer since your trying to sell the Biotest, but any help would be mush appriciated.

I tried ordering the whole package on line but the shipping is $190, so total of my order would be $690 + this is a lot of money and would take me a good few weeks to get up, but in the mean time i can get everything else handy just the Superfood i’m having problems with.

Will be posting my Diet log tomorrow have to take pics tonight.

Thanks again

Gareth

I don’t like the other “super food” type supplements I’ve seen on the market. Like Greens Plus. It’s full of some pretty useless crap, along with some stuff that’s highly allergenic to many people (grasses etc.)

You can do the V-Diet without Superfood. It wasn’t used in the earlier versions of the plan. We added it mainly because it makes the diet healthier since you aren’t missing any of the good stuff found in fruits and veggies, which are limited during first 4 weeks of the V-Diet. So it is possible to just do the V-Diet and leave it out for now.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
I don’t like the other “super food” type supplements I’ve seen on the market. Like Greens Plus. It’s full of some pretty useless crap, along with some stuff that’s highly allergenic to many people (grasses etc.)

You can do the V-Diet without Superfood. I wasn’t used in the earlier versions of the plan. We added it mainly because it makes the diet healthier since you aren’t missing any of the good stuff found in fruits and veggies, which are limited during first 4 weeks of the V-Diet. So it is possible to just do the V-Diet and leave it out for now.
[/quote]

Cheers Chris, thanks for that much appreciated.