Biotest

Superfood and Pulse Fast?

1- I love Superfood. It’s the first multi I’ve ever taken where I didn’t pee radioactive an hour after taking it… so I’m going to assume that I’m assimilating more of it.

Can you take it while doing the Pulse Fast? If so, when would be optimal?

One other thing… is the Pulse Fast a good method for taking down the last 10 lbs after V-Diet, or is it mainly designed to de-bloat and train your body to build muscle?

As always, thanks.

1. Yes. I prefer it in the first pulse drink of the day because Superfood can be energizing.

2. As long as everything else is in place – non-pulsing day diet, training, supps, etc – then the Pulse Fast can be used to lose fat, you bet.

I definitely want to do Pulse Fasts after the V-Diet. Can you do Pulse Fasts while on the V-Diet? What about during the transition phase?

[quote]t-minotaur wrote:
I definitely want to do Pulse Fasts after the V-Diet. Can you do Pulse Fasts while on the V-Diet? What about during the transition phase?[/quote]

You can add one or two Pulse Fasts per week to the V-Diet if you want, every Monday, or even every Monday/Thursday, something along those lines. Same for Transition phase.

Chris

Is anything different with the MAG-10 and Anaconda?

This did not happen before, but when using it lately either periworkout or pulse fast I am getting gas and lower GI gas issues about 1-3.5 hours later.

Could I be developing some type of food allergy to this? I thought hydrolyzed casein was pretty easy on food in tolerances.

Has this been an issue to anyone else? Like I said I have been using the products pretty regularly since early last year.

Never heard of that myself.

There have been no changes.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:

[quote]t-minotaur wrote:
I definitely want to do Pulse Fasts after the V-Diet. Can you do Pulse Fasts while on the V-Diet? What about during the transition phase?[/quote]

You can add one or two Pulse Fasts per week to the V-Diet if you want, every Monday, or even every Monday/Thursday, something along those lines. Same for Transition phase.

[/quote]

It says that you should not workout on your pulse days and train twice the day following your pulse fast. If you are on the V-Diet and pulse on Monday, should you do Monday and Wednesday’s workout on Tuesday?

Something like this:
Mon - NEPA / pulse
Tues - NEPA / Mon & Wed workouts
Wed - NEPA / off
Thurs - NEPA / pulse
Fri - NEPA / Fri & V-Burn workouts
Sat- NEPA / off
Sun - NEPA / off / HSM

What do you think?

[quote]t-minotaur wrote:

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:

[quote]t-minotaur wrote:

[/quote]

It says that you should not workout on your pulse days and train twice the day following your pulse fast. If you are on the V-Diet and pulse on Monday, should you do Monday and Wednesday’s workout on Tuesday?

Something like this:
Mon - NEPA / pulse
Tues - NEPA / Mon & Wed workouts
Wed - NEPA / off
Thurs - NEPA / pulse
Fri - NEPA / Fri & V-Burn workouts
Sat- NEPA / off
Sun - NEPA / off / HSM

What do you think?[/quote]

When blending the plans, I’d rather see someone weight training 3 times per week (+V-Burn) as the V-Diet outlines. You don’t have to train twice after a Pulse Fast day, that’s just one way to do it. Fasting itself is a very versatile tool. Plus, done correctly, it would be pretty tough to to do two V-Diet training days on the same day. They’re pretty challenging.

I personally prefer to Pulse Fast on a non-weight-training day or cardio/NEPA only day.