Biotest

Superfood and Indigo-3G

Chris,
Is it OK to take Superfood with Indigo-3G, or does it interfere? If it does, is there another greens product?
Thanks!

Just take Superfood several hours away from your Indigo-3G serving, or wait until you’re on maintenance dose of Indigo then simply take Superfood at the other end of the day.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
Just take Superfood several hours away from your Indigo-3G serving, or wait until you’re on maintenance dose of Indigo then simply take Superfood at the other end of the day. [/quote]

What is the benefit of taking Indigo-3G while on the V-Diet? Based on what I read with the initial release of Indigo is that it is beneficial with a high CHO nutrition plan. Just curious as I would consider taking it if the value was there while on the V-Diet.

If you take just one serving Indigo-3G per day and are on the V-Diet, it would be helpful to use before training and using Surge as it’ll partition those nutrients further toward muscle. That said, I generally advise to wait until after the V-Diet to use Indigo-3G because you want to get in enough carbs. Gotta give Indigo something to repartition, right? And the V-Diet is too low in carbs to reap the full benefits of Indigo.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
Gotta give Indigo something to repartition, right? And the V-Diet is too low in carbs to reap the full benefits of Indigo. [/quote]

Right, that was kind of my take on the product as well. There are some other benefits to C3G but the main benefit here is the repartitioning. I would definitely wait then. Thanks Chris.

Will you guys be running another sale soon? Need some Flameout @ sale price…