Biotest

Super Smell

im done with day 3 and day 4 starts tomorrow…anyone else able to smell food a mile away lol i swear i can smell like a blood hound!!! it really sucks driving by the zoo or by garbage trucks now

anyone else??

Yeah, I get that.

Also I’ve noticed my sense of taste getting more discriminating. On day 1 the shakes all tasted roughly the same but now, even though I’m still sticking to the same flavour they taste very different. I can easily pick out the taste of superfood, flax or nut butter in each shake.

Good signs! Annoying for now, but good in the long run!

I believe that the modern unhealthy diet desensitizes us to food’s real flavor, smell, and texture. Everything is so over-salted/MSG’d, over-sugared, over-trans-fatted (yep, just made that word up) that we lose out sense of flavor and texture. We don’t really appreciate good foods, natural sweetness, etc.

The V-Diet re-sensitizes our taste buds and refines our palates. This is great because healthy foods, after the V-Diet, begin to taste rich and sweet. We don’t need everything to be sugared and deep-fried anymore to taste it. In short, an apple becomes just as tasty to us as apple pie. This makes maintenance and continued fat loss fairly easy.

So, very good sign. And you’re going to love your healthy HSMs!

+1 on the sensitive smeller. I am noticing all types of interesting aromas the past week that I never noticed before.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
Good signs! Annoying for now, but good in the long run!

I believe that the modern unhealthy diet desensitizes us to food’s real flavor, smell, and texture. Everything is so over-salted/MSG’d, over-sugared, over-trans-fatted (yep, just made that word up) that we lose out sense of flavor and texture. We don’t really appreciate good foods, natural sweetness, etc.

The V-Diet re-sensitizes our taste buds and refines our palates. This is great because healthy foods, after the V-Diet, begin to taste rich and sweet. We don’t need everything to be sugared and deep-fried anymore to taste it. In short, an apple becomes just as tasty to us as apple pie. This makes maintenance and continued fat loss fairly easy.

So, very good sign. And you’re going to love your healthy HSMs!

[/quote]

oh man! now im really looking forward to Saturday!!! (hsm day)

With all the shakes and supplements my wife is noticing some interesting aromas as well=)!

yeah lol that too