Biotest

Substitue NEPA Walk with Light Cardio?

Hi all,

I am planning on starting the V-Diet in just a bit. One concern of mine are the NEPA walks - I simply hate walking. Additionally in China here, there are no real nice areas to walk or enjoy the scenery (not to mention, Smog etc.).

So I was thinking if I could substitute the walks by sitting on my racing bike I have installed at home in front of my computer. I can easily ride, wether sunshine or rain and can also tailor my course to the relevant needs - here that would probably mean, no sharp inclines, cycling at about 15-20 mph for approx. 30-45 minutes.

Could this work?

Thanks for the feedback.

Kind regards

Martin

[quote]Ma_ze wrote:
Hi all,

I am planning on starting the V-Diet in just a bit. One concern of mine are the NEPA walks - I simply hate walking. Additionally in China here, there are no real nice areas to walk or enjoy the scenery (not to mention, Smog etc.).

So I was thinking if I could substitute the walks by sitting on my racing bike I have installed at home in front of my computer. I can easily ride, wether sunshine or rain and can also tailor my course to the relevant needs - here that would probably mean, no sharp inclines, cycling at about 15-20 mph for approx. 30-45 minutes.

Could this work?

Thanks for the feedback.

Kind regards

Martin[/quote]

That’s fine, but remember, NEPA is simply extra movement. It’s not really even a workout. So keep it super light. You shouldn’t even get out of breath or break a sweat.

Thanks for the super fast reply.

The more I browse and read in this site the more I like it.

Thanks for all the great information.

Martin