Biotest

Stomach Aches?


#1

Hello,
So I am 4 days into the diet and seem to have had a pretty constant stomach ache. Walking seems to be the only thing that has temporarily settled it. I thought maybe it was lack of water so I drank a lot for my 2 most recent shakes without much effect.

I started at 1-2 fiber choice tablets a day and tried upping it to 1 with each shake today but that hasn’t seemed to help.

Any ideas?

Thanks


#2

You might be ingesting too much fiber. do you have lots of gas?

Are you using flax seed? has your flax been kept in the fridge since opening? is your flax fresh for that matter did you buy a new package for the V-Diet?


#3

[quote]corstijeir wrote:
You might be ingesting too much fiber. do you have lots of gas?

Are you using flax seed? has your flax been kept in the fridge since opening? is your flax fresh for that matter did you buy a new package for the V-Diet?[/quote]

I haven’t noticed an unusual amount of gas, Yes I’m using the flax seed (two tablespoons for first shake and 2 for the dinner one as stated in my plan) I purchased a new package of flax seed about 5 days before starting the diet and it’s never been out of the fridge since then other then when I am using it.


#4

[quote]mattrez wrote:

[quote]corstijeir wrote:
You might be ingesting too much fiber. do you have lots of gas?

Are you using flax seed? has your flax been kept in the fridge since opening? is your flax fresh for that matter did you buy a new package for the V-Diet?[/quote]

I haven’t noticed an unusual amount of gas, Yes I’m using the flax seed (two tablespoons for first shake and 2 for the dinner one as stated in my plan) I purchased a new package of flax seed about 5 days before starting the diet and it’s never been out of the fridge since then other then when I am using it.[/quote]

Try cutting back on the fiber tablets.


#5

I’ll leave them out and let you know. Thanks for the response!


#6

Leaving out the fiber tablets (and tried leaving out the flax seed in my morning drink) doesn’t seem to have fixed it. I’m apparently constipated from either too much fiber or not enough water. I’ve started using around the water mentioned in my plan and am going to try a laxative once to see if it can clear it up.


#7

[quote]mattrez wrote:
Leaving out the fiber tablets (and tried leaving out the flax seed in my morning drink) doesn’t seem to have fixed it. I’m apparently constipated from either too much fiber or not enough water. I’ve started using around the water mentioned in my plan and am going to try a laxative once to see if it can clear it up.[/quote]

Finish up the day without a laxative and no fiber tablets. See how you feel in the morning. Try a cup of black coffee.


#8

Alright will do. Thanks again for helping. Do you think I should try leaving the flax seed out of the dinner shake as well?


#9

You can try removing some flax.