Biotest

STFU Fat Azz: V-Diet March

My stats and measurements …done by myself no person

weight …160 pounds
bodyfat…19% (taken on scale in am on empty stomach)??
height …5’7
neck…15.5 inches
chest…39.5 inches
waist at navel…35.3 inches
hips at largest area…35.5 inches
upper arm (bicep flex left )…13.4 inches
upper arm (bicep flex right)…13.5 inches
upper leg (thigh relax Left)…22.5 inches
upper leg (thigh relax right)…21.5 inches
calf (left and right)…14 inches
ankle…9 inches

so there are measurements …Sorry tried to do the bodyfat caplitors but just couldnt get it …but there u go

back relax pic

Front relax

Side pic relax

Goal: 20 reps each exercise …lifting heavy (4-5RM)

Front squat …110 pounds
1x3
1x3
1x4
1x10

Chinups…assisted @20pounds
1x10
1x5
1x2
1x3

Dumbbell Bench Press…45 pounds (go up)
1x20

Ab wheel rollout…with bodyweight obviously
1x5
1x5
1x10

Keeping body guessing plus wanted variety. Front squats doing them with palms up was killing my wrist so going to try alternate way to hold them. I mean it was real bad. Also ab wheel was way difficult . i barely got the twenty.

Dumbbell bench press was way to light think i will challenge myself at 55 pounds next time. Also going to alternate to Lat pulldown since i can progress further on that than i would on chins.

Great work out though i am sure i will be sore tomorrow.

Wed:AM 630 am to 725 am
3.07 miles in 50 minutes no incline. speed 3.7

Wed: PM 600 pm to 715pm
Do each exercise 40 reps at med weight (8-9 RM)

Reverse Lunge (did one leg till 40 then switch)–dumbbell
25 pounds
1x10
1x10
1x10
1x10

Bent-over row Barbell-
60 pounds (go up)
1x10
1x12
1x10
1x8

Push press Barbell
50 pounds (go up)
1x10
1x15
1x15

Barbell curl
50 pounds (go up)
1x15
1x10
1x13
1x2

Reverse crunch- on bench
bodyweight
1x15
1x10
1x10
1x5

Very interesting workout…crazy…i am sure i will be sore tomorrow. But was fun to do something diffrent and push myself like no other. Seriously i feel good at least. though the HOT-ROX is keeping me up but i press thru . Also people at work are like always taking pills lol …they dont make me jitters but do keep me up.

Not sure if they are worth the price but time will tell. Oh they days of ephedrine bring them back…canada what? can u get me some lol
Cardio in the morning …same as today

Thursday march 5th
cardio day:

3.08 miles at 3.7 speed on tread mill no incline @ 50 min

So yeah today was a tad easier and I did not have shin splints as bad. And i know i am gettin older so I have to take some Asprin to help with the soreness cause i am old…but yeah sticking to it. Thank God for cardio theater though even the almight IPHONE loaded with songs couldnt keeep my attention for a hour.

I will say gang after this 30 days i will do a total reevaluation of moods lifts what i learned about myself and enclose the diet as well but not until the end. After all gotta keep people reading my log…

There u go gang this is me…like my boxers they are actually in a ruby tuesday commerical and they are the pattern of the lamp which i think u can buy at Target. Anyhow all caught up now and thanks gang for reading and joining me …anyone guess my bodyfat just curious cause all i can use is the scale cause by myself

PS …not posting diet cause i am doing it by the book…also if reading these or lookin at pics at least drop by and say hi or post something …LURKERS that means u …lol
btw name is spence

[quote]newbie2bb wrote:
Wed:AM 630 am to 725 am
3.07 miles in 50 minutes no incline. speed 3.7

Wed: PM 600 pm to 715pm
Do each exercise 40 reps at med weight (8-9 RM)

Reverse Lunge (did one leg till 40 then switch)–dumbbell
25 pounds
1x10
1x10
1x10
1x10

Bent-over row Barbell-
60 pounds (go up)
1x10
1x12
1x10
1x8

Push press Barbell
50 pounds (go up)
1x10
1x15
1x15

Barbell curl
50 pounds (go up)
1x15
1x10
1x13
1x2

Reverse crunch- on bench
bodyweight
1x15
1x10
1x10
1x5

Very interesting workout…crazy…i am sure i will be sore tomorrow. But was fun to do something diffrent and push myself like no other. Seriously i feel good at least. though the HOT-ROX is keeping me up but i press thru . Also people at work are like always taking pills lol …they dont make me jitters but do keep me up.

Not sure if they are worth the price but time will tell. Oh they days of ephedrine bring them back…canada what? can u get me some lol
Cardio in the morning …same as today
[/quote]

I had the same problem with HOT-ROX (or Spike for that matter)…i eat one pill, I’m up all night. What worked and still works for me is tylenol pm…i pop 2 of them and I’m out. I’m up to full dosage on the rox and the Ty PM still gets it done. Give it a try.

Thanks for the tip …to the bat mobile LOL and u broke my Virgin Log cherry thanks

If that Tylenol PM has acetomenaphine in it and you’re experiencing any increase in blood pressure with the HOT-ROX you may wanna stay away from the night time knock-out medication.

If I’m not mistaken it’ll make your BP spike some more. I could be wrong, but I think we’ve got a few Pharmacists/EMTs/Paramedics on the forum so they may better be able to assist you on that.

If you’re not noticing any increase in BP during the day with HOT-ROX than you should be all right.

[quote]Megaguy216 wrote:
If that Tylenol PM has acetomenaphine in it and you’re experiencing any increase in blood pressure with the HOT-ROX you may wanna stay away from the night time knock-out medication.

If I’m not mistaken it’ll make your BP spike some more. I could be wrong, but I think we’ve got a few Pharmacists/EMTs/Paramedics on the forum so they may better be able to assist you on that.

If you’re not noticing any increase in BP during the day with HOT-ROX than you should be all right. [/quote]

hey mega thanks for sub’ing here. So yeah i dont get any increase in HOT-ROX actually . its odd cause at least with ephidrine i got it but HOT-ROX nothing. Only if ephidrine was back. So not even sure if HOT-ROX works or not to be honest but i continue with my journey

Hey Spence - you may want to try Melatonin or ZMA in the evenings if you’re having trouble sleeping. I found that my Nightime ZMA was a lifesaver (although I think it was the culprit for a few minor acne breakouts initially . . but hmmmm. . .sleep or vanity. . . I choose sleep!)

[quote]christietracy wrote:
Hey Spence - you may want to try Melatonin or ZMA in the evenings if you’re having trouble sleeping. I found that my Nightime ZMA was a lifesaver (although I think it was the culprit for a few minor acne breakouts initially . . but hmmmm. . .sleep or vanity. . . I choose sleep!)[/quote]

I am sooooooo honored u choose to visit and i love the hair cut and viewed ur log awesome …i wish i could have half your progress .

sleep or vanity…is that like style over substance…style always wins lol

Friday march 6th
6:30 am

40 min cardio @3.7 speed no incline

was tired and almost didnt want to go but did anyhow . glad i did …didnt do 50 min due to i wanted extra sleep …will be purchasing ZMA next friday so i can get adequet sleep…

so i wasnt as sore as today but it seems like lower back and legs hurt so i bought new shoes …sketchers sport…and i guess i will go get insoles to maybe see if will help any suggestions

PERSONAL BEST TODAY

everything cried dont go and take a day off you deserve it and i said NO …so proud

This truly is a mental game from food to supps to sleep

Deadlifts 120 pounds (go up)

1x10

1x10

1x10

1x10
Decline dumbbell bench press 30 pounds (go up)

1x20

1x20
Pull up with assisted machine @ 20

1x10

1x8

1x4

1x4

1x4

1x5

1x5
hand walkout- from knees to toes with bodyweight

1x20

1x20

Nice workout . Deads did pretty good …i know i am exhausted but meh. also will do pull ups with assisted weight for a bit cause i wanna get sets lower then will minus the assisted weight. Hand outs seemed weird …felt yoga ish … but over all good am exhausted and going to run tomorrow am .

Did HIT method of cardio today for 2o min due to family came to town unexpectated so spend time with them after work and gym doesnt open till after i am at work. oh well…not a hour hence why hit

Question for those 215 people reading this and not giving encouragement or tips shame on u …but seriously

sat and sun i know suppose to run a hour but do we do that work out each day the jumping jacks or just either sat or sun …sorry i know dumb question
Also i am following diet to a the letter and its almost a week into and i dont see the dramatic change like everyone is talking about …kinda bummed out

For what I understand, the V-Diet challenge is just one day … do it either on sat or sun.

Make sure your workouts are intense. I didn’t do my first workout exactly as it should have been and it wasn’t too bad. The next one I did, after reading a post from Chris

Here were his points

[quote]1. Resting way too much (talked too much between sets, didn’t look at the clock.)

1. Not lifting as fast as possible, as the workout prescribes. In other words, they lifted, but they didn’t bare down and FIRE the weight up with max speed and effort.

2. Weren’t using the proper RM weight on set #1, which of course determines how the rest of the reps go for the exercise.[/quote]

After sticking to these requirements, the workouts are killing me. I am worn out after each one … my muscles are extremely tired and I feel like I have done an hour of hard cardio.

Keep positive and keep going!

Hey spence,

Congrats on your progress so far… keep it up… it is a mental game but hopefully it should get easier…

I noticed you mentioned that your wrists were hurting on the front squats; you might want to try crossing your arms and sticking your elbows out in front of you and then resting the bar on the shelf you created with your collar bones… it will take some getting used to but once you get the method down your wrists will thank you. When I first switched to that it felt like I was trying to choke myself on the bar but that went away fairly quickly. I was able to go from 135 up to 295 on my front squat that way… just a suggestion.

[quote]jruez wrote:
For what I understand, the V-Diet challenge is just one day … do it either on sat or sun.

Make sure your workouts are intense. I didn’t do my first workout exactly as it should have been and it wasn’t too bad. The next one I did, after reading a post from Chris

Here were his points

1. Resting way too much (talked too much between sets, didn’t look at the clock.)

2. Not lifting as fast as possible, as the workout prescribes. In other words, they lifted, but they didn’t bare down and FIRE the weight up with max speed and effort.

3. Weren’t using the proper RM weight on set #1, which of course determines how the rest of the reps go for the exercise.

After sticking to these requirements, the workouts are killing me. I am worn out after each one … my muscles are extremely tired and I feel like I have done an hour of hard cardio.

Keep positive and keep going! [/quote]
hey yeah thanks def will keep that all in mind and trust i am adjusting it to make it tough as possible seriously it is crazy for being so short thanks for the tips and with my blog