Biotest

Stephen's V-Diet Journey

I begin May 4th!

I’m super excited about this program. From everything I’ve read it sounds like a solid plan.

My case is a little different, however. My life is pretty much in reverse from most, since I have a night job. Is it possible that this could effect my progress? Please feel free to leave me suggestions. Below are some basic stats and my COA. My only concern is that I have an 11 hour gap between my last shake and my first shake for the next day. Is this an issue?

Weight: 210lbs
Height: 5’8’'
Favorite 80s Rock Band: Eagles

Schedule:

6:15pm - Wake up
6:30pm - 1ST Serving of HOT-ROX Extreme
7pm - Shake 1
7:30pm - Gym*** (SURGE Recovery shake immediately after workout)
10pm - Shake 2
2am - Shake 3
2:30am - Go for NEPA walk
3:15am - 2nd serving HOT-ROX Extreme
5am - Shake 4
8am - Shake 5
10am - Sleep

Thanks guys. Your support/advice is more than welcome. I’ll post more as my time nears, or if I have any questions about the diet.

I just thought of something else. Would it be to my benefit to leave out the Natural nut butter from my last shake if I wanted to lose more body fat?

[quote]In_Your_Mouth wrote:
I just thought of something else. Would it be to my benefit to leave out the Natural nut butter from my last shake if I wanted to lose more body fat? [/quote]

Leave out the peanut butter…haha, that’s a good one. I think most of us just eat it seperately after the last shake, because its the only thing you get to eat everyday until the end of the week, so trust me, you won’t want to leave it out. Plus, Chris will tell you himself…just follow the plan.

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, I was hesitant to change anything unless it was approved by the veterans.

Welcome aboard!

You’re just going to have to do the best you can with your crazy schedule. Just divide the shakes as evenly as possible throughout the day, er, night.

No, don’t ditch the peanut butter. It’s there for a reason. Those that try to make the diet “faster” are usually the ones that don’t even finish the diet.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
Welcome aboard!

You’re just going to have to do the best you can with your crazy schedule. Just divide the shakes as evenly as possible throughout the day, er, night.

No, don’t ditch the peanut butter. It’s there for a reason. Those that try to make the diet “faster” are usually the ones that don’t even finish the diet.

[/quote]

Thanks for the reply, Chris! I’m going to spend this time to thoroughly educate myself on the V-Diet. Also, I’m mentally and physically preparing myself. I feel that good things are coming, and can’t wait to get started!

Your waking and sleeping schedule looks pretty much exactly like a standard one, only with pm and am reversed. So take someone else’s standard eating schedule and reverse that too. There’s plenty to choose from here.

Just glancing at your schedule, I will offer the following advice:

1. Pop your HOT-ROX as soon as you wake up. No need to wait. Lay them beside your bedstand before you go to sleep at night (errr…morning) with a glass of water and chug those bad boys as soon as you wake up.

2. Eat shake 1 30 minutes later (at 6:45)

3. Try spreading your shakes out to about every 3.5 hours, so that way your final one would be about half an hour before bed.

4. Don’t even think about dropping PB. You will live for the stuff after a couple of days of nothing but liquids. It’s delicious.

Best of luck man and don’t try to be a unique snowflake. Just follow the diet as written, put in the effort, and let the results come to you.

If you need any advice, feel free to drop me a line.

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
Your waking and sleeping schedule looks pretty much exactly like a standard one, only with pm and am reversed. So take someone else’s standard eating schedule and reverse that too. There’s plenty to choose from here.

Just glancing at your schedule, I will offer the following advice:

1. Pop your HOT-ROX as soon as you wake up. No need to wait. Lay them beside your bedstand before you go to sleep at night (errr…morning) with a glass of water and chug those bad boys as soon as you wake up.

2. Eat shake 1 30 minutes later (at 6:45)

3. Try spreading your shakes out to about every 3.5 hours, so that way your final one would be about half an hour before bed.

4. Don’t even think about dropping PB. You will live for the stuff after a couple of days of nothing but liquids. It’s delicious.

Best of luck man and don’t try to be a unique snowflake. Just follow the diet as written, put in the effort, and let the results come to you.

If you need any advice, feel free to drop me a line.

[/quote]

Thanks for the tips! I’ll definitely let you know if I need anymore advice.

I know the generator pops you out that easy plan, but that doesn’t mean you have to stick to the order and distribution that they give you (in terms of the MD).

You stats call for 11 scoops (or about 300g) of MD throughout the day. Spread em how you need em. Waking up, I can’t physically eat that much, so I do a small shake, but my next shake is only 2 hours later, and a bit larger.
The important thing is to get it all in - don’t skip stuff - you are already in and incredible caloric deficit

[quote]Polsen714 wrote:
I know the generator pops you out that easy plan, but that doesn’t mean you have to stick to the order and distribution that they give you (in terms of the MD).

You stats call for 11 scoops (or about 300g) of MD throughout the day. Spread em how you need em. Waking up, I can’t physically eat that much, so I do a small shake, but my next shake is only 2 hours later, and a bit larger.
The important thing is to get it all in - don’t skip stuff - you are already in and incredible caloric deficit[/quote]

Good idea. I’ll try the order that’s given, but may spread out the MD if needed. Thanks!