Biotest

Starting V-Diet

Hi Everyone,

I purchased the V-Diet supplements yesterday and am anxiously awaiting them today. I was so excited I had them overnighted :slight_smile:

I was wanting to try something new as staying on a diet has been more and more difficult as of late with my demanding work schedule, planning my wedding etc. Looking forward to seeing how I respond.

Hi - Very exciting! I"m starting in a few days. (after husband’s birthday bash) - Good luck to you! Please post your progress, I’d love to follow.

Keep us posted and feel free to ask any questions here!

Will do. I will have some before pics today. I am starting relatively lean (13%). In the past dieting has been simple for me. I used to stay pretty close to contest shape year round but with new priorities, a growing business and day to day life I have been finding myself lacking discipline. I am hoping this will be what gets me back on track.

PS- Also picked up Brain Candy last week. GREAT product

CHris - quick question regarding drinks outside the shakes. I’ve read some say that they allowed 1 cup of coffee in the morning and others say they drank tea. I’m a coffee/tea addict, although I drink my coffee black with no sweetners or cream and my tea is usually cold with Stevia. Are these ok?

Coffee and tea without real sugar or milk are fine. Just keep in mind that if you’re using HOT-ROX you’ll be adding stimulatory ingredients, so you may not need as much coffee/tea.

aahh ok. Yes, I’ll be taking the HOT-ROX first thing in the morning before the NEPA. Thanks for your response!

Chris, I did the calculator to tell me what my plan should be. On non-workout days I’m to consume 1485 calories and on work out days 1815. If I follow the plan as is - the difference between these two is the Surge post workout recovery? Or on non-workout days do I cut back elsewhere? I haven’t received my stuff yet, some I’m not clear on the calorie content of the protein/supp.

The only difference between days is the Surge Recovery. You skip it on non-lifting days.

Ok, I don’t want to exceed calories anywhere, so wanted to confirm. This really is dumbie proof then :slight_smile: haha, thanks again.

[quote]mellisaann wrote:
Ok, I don’t want to exceed calories anywhere, so wanted to confirm. This really is dumbie proof then :slight_smile: haha, thanks again.[/quote]

Yes, and there’s really no need to count calories; just follow the printout the V-Diet calculator provides. They won’t match up perfectly anyway since there’s some slight, but insignificant, differences in some of the flavors.

I did build in a little wiggle room where we can add or delete a hundred calories here and there if needed. Best to give the plan a week or two before changing anything though.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:

[quote]mellisaann wrote:
Ok, I don’t want to exceed calories anywhere, so wanted to confirm. This really is dumbie proof then :slight_smile: haha, thanks again.[/quote]

Yes, and there’s really no need to count calories; just follow the printout the V-Diet calculator provides. They won’t match up perfectly anyway since there’s some slight, but insignificant, differences in some of the flavors.

I did build in a little wiggle room where we can add or delete a hundred calories here and there if needed. Best to give the plan a week or two before changing anything though. [/quote]

Got it! I’m going to review the training logs for this later, currently at work and for some reason that site is restricted from here. I may have some questions about training V-style. I know my way around the gym already, but want to do this right from the beginning. Thanks again for your prompt responses - that’s very encouraging.

Just posted up my before pics where I will keep my journal. I am still learning to navigate the site or else I would link to it.

Thanks for the support so far.