Biotest

Starting V-Diet

Hey Guys,

I’m thinking about starting up the V-Diet I just have a few questions.

Is the “V-DIET Package 2” the entire amount for the 28 days?

What’s the best flavour of the Surge Recovery , I’m thinking raspberry.

The V-Diet packages covers you for 28 days, and you may have a little left over.

Flavors are subjective. I have no idea what you’ll like.

Yes Rasberry is by far the best if you like anything berryish.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
The V-Diet packages covers you for 28 days, and you may have a little left over.

Flavors are subjective. I have no idea what you’ll like. [/quote]

Alright awesome. Looks like I’ll be ordering the package this weekend! Looks like I’m going to have to buy a fabric tape measure and a scale. I’ll take some before pictures over the weekend and start my log, I’m really stoked to try this diet I love doing things to the extreme.

Good luck with the diet! I’ll be following!

Also I have one more question. I’m from Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada and I was wondering if anyone had any knowledge of the V-Diet package products not being legal here. I’ve bought similar types of products here at GNC before but I’m not sure if they have a ban on any of these prodcuts.

HOT-ROX is tricky to get into parts of Canada. Check your laws.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
HOT-ROX is tricky to get into parts of Canada. Check your laws. [/quote]

Yeah I had a look, according to some other members it’s alright to import up to 3 months supply of HOT-ROX.

Just bought the package, can’t wait for it to get here. Going to start implementing the V Diet workout routine into my current workout so I can switch right on over once I start.

Hey,

Just a couple more questions.

1. If I don’t have access to barbells what would be the best way to go about replacing the deadlifts? should I just attempt the deadlifts with dumbells? I’m currently working out at a gym in my friends building complex and it’s got a good amount of machines but I was a little dissapointed when I couldn’t find a squat rack.

2. When would be the best time for me to take the HOT-ROX I see it’s not included in the meal guide, would it be best to take them first thing in the morning before Meal One, and take it again inbetween Meal Two(Lunch) and Meal Three(Snack) ?

Thanks

[quote]Crouse wrote:
Hey,

Just a couple more questions.

1. If I don’t have access to barbells what would be the best way to go about replacing the deadlifts? should I just attempt the deadlifts with dumbells? I’m currently working out at a gym in my friends building complex and it’s got a good amount of machines but I was a little dissapointed when I couldn’t find a squat rack.

2. When would be the best time for me to take the HOT-ROX I see it’s not included in the meal guide, would it be best to take them first thing in the morning before Meal One, and take it again inbetween Meal Two(Lunch) and Meal Three(Snack) ?

Thanks[/quote]

1 - you can if you do them off blocks or something, not quite the same, but should work.

2 - as per the HOT-ROX instructions, morning, then sometime later after the waiting period listed on the bottle.

Thanks corstijeir.

My supplements arrived today! super fast delivery I’m really impressed with fed ex, don’t think i’ll be going back to usp. I ordered the supplements Thrusday night and they arrived this morning!

I’m going to do the monday workout and then start the diet tomorrow.

I have a few more question.

1. Water consumption, I usually drink a lot of water throughout the day should I cut this out and just go with the shakes?

2. Cardio, I usually like to run a mile or two after my workout and I’ve noticed there isn’t really any cardio in the workout program. Would it be beneficial for me to continue cardio and fit it into the workout program?

Cheers!

1. Drink as much as you like.

2. You don’t really need any intensive cardio, you need plenty of NEPA, which is NonExercise Physical Activity.

Ex, walking at a brisk pace, picking up sticks in the yard, raking, etc

Lots and lots of NEPA type stuff. Between the workouts and the V-burn challenge you’ll get plenty of cardio affects. Make sure you follow the tempo for the workouts.

Hey corstijeir, thanks again.

I walk a a mile to work and a mile back every day at a very brisk pace. Do you think this would be enough or should I try throw in some walks during my lunch time?

[quote]Crouse wrote:
Hey corstijeir, thanks again.

I walk a a mile to work and a mile back every day at a very brisk pace. Do you think this would be enough or should I try throw in some walks during my lunch time?[/quote]

I would add more as you’re probably already used to that walk to work if you did this pre-V-Diet.

More NEPA never hurts, just don’t add in intense cardio if at all possible ( note Sex counts as NEPA so have as much as you want )

Thanks, that’s actually another question I had. Also, how about coffee black no sugar no cream? sorry for all the questions just want to make sure I do this properly.

[quote]Crouse wrote:
Thanks, that’s actually another question I had. Also, how about coffee black no sugar no cream? sorry for all the questions just want to make sure I do this properly.[/quote]

Coffee is fine on the V-Diet. Just keep it black. ( you can use some artificial sweetener if you like )

Thank again! Started today, and took some Surge post workout last night. It’s going to be hard watching everyone stuff down on turkey for thanksgiving while I have a strawberry shake that looks like peptobismal hah.

[quote]Crouse wrote:
Thank again! Started today, and took some Surge post workout last night. It’s going to be hard watching everyone stuff down on turkey for thanksgiving while I have a strawberry shake that looks like peptobismal hah.[/quote]

It’ll be easy by that point of the diet.

[quote]corstijeir wrote:

[quote]Crouse wrote:
Thank again! Started today, and took some Surge post workout last night. It’s going to be hard watching everyone stuff down on turkey for thanksgiving while I have a strawberry shake that looks like peptobismal hah.[/quote]

It’ll be easy by that point of the diet.[/quote]

Which I’m assuming you’re canadian and your thanksgiving is in october.

Plus you could always schedule your HSM that day.

Yeah I’m in Canada, I think i’ll indulge in some turkey for my HSM nom nom.