Upper Leg R- 28"
Lower leg L- 24"
Lower leg R- 24"
Ankle L- 6 1/2
Ankle R- 6 1/2
Waist- 43 1/2

side shot

back

I have tried this Diet before while i was in the military. I did not use the Biotest supplements, i did not use the workouts properly, I wasn’t able to stick to the Nepa walks, and my job interfered with everything the program stood for. Long story short I’m out of the military now and have the time to follow the diet to a T with out distractions.

The last time i did the diet was late 2008, early 2009. I, however, did obtain decent weight loss while on my version of the diet, still minimal compared to those who follow through completely. I am going to hit it head on because I’m tired of heading in the direction of many people these days, overweight an unhealthy.

My eating habits are not horrible all the time but i do go through periods of eating like a garbage can and gaining weight.(a.k.a the fat slob in the pictures) This time i have all the tools necessary to be successful and i plan on just that, being successful. Last year this time i as 186 no abs but thin and a lot less fat my goal is to hit 180 and get in the 10-15% body-fat.

That is a little lofty i think but even if i don’t hit exactly that it will be a huge accomplishment not to mention I might actually have a nice tone abdomen to go with my descent sized CHEST.(if your reading this yes I’m talking to you). Any advice is much appreciated and i will post how the first day goes along with a meal and workout breakdown.

Alright day 1 and 2 all in all not so bad.

workout
bent-over row 4sets/5 reps 125lbs little light
over head squat 4sets/ 5reps just used 10 lbs bar back is screwed up
dips 2 sets/ 10 reps
ab roller 1 set of 20

30 seconds of rest between all sets

meals went well been fairly hungry for HSM

day 1

HOT-ROX 30 mins prior to meal 1
meal 1- 2 scoops protein, 1 scoop l-Leucine, 1 scoop Superfood, 1 serv Milled flaxseed, 1 Flameout, 1 fiber pill

meal 2- 2 scoops protein, 1 scoop l-Leucine, 1 Flameout, 1 fiber pill

nepa walk

HOT-ROX 30 mins prior to meal 3
meal 3- 2 scoops protein, 1 Flameout

meal 4- 2 scoops protein, 1 scoop l-Leucine, 1 scoop Superfood, 1 serv Milled flaxseed, 1 Flameout, 1 fiber pill, 1 serving natural peanut butter

diet coke in between meals

meal 5- 2 scoops protein, 1 scoop l-Leucine, 1 Flameout, 1 fiber pill

DAY 2

HOT-ROX 30 mins prior to meal 1
meal 1- 2 scoops protein, 1 scoop l-Leucine, 1 scoop Superfood, 1 serv Milled flaxseed, 1 Flameout, 1 fiber pill

meal 2- 2 scoops protein, 1 scoop l-Leucine, 1 Flameout, 1 fiber pill

nepa walk

HOT-ROX 30 mins prior to meal 3
meal 3- 2 scoops protein, 1 Flameout

diet coke in between meals

meal 4- 2 scoops protein, 1 scoop l-Leucine, 1 scoop Superfood, 1 serv Milled flaxseed, 1 Flameout, 1 fiber pill, 1 serving natural peanut butter

workout then 1 scoope Surge Recovery
meal 6- 2 scoops protein, 1 scoop l-Leucine, 1 Flameout, 1 fiber pill

any critiques, comments, and/or advice on 1st and 2nd meal plans and workout would be much appreciated

i was tired today and was craving solid food big time

I would skip diet coke if I were u. Go with homemade unsweetened iced tea instead.

[quote]M-Audio84 wrote:
I would skip diet coke if I were u. Go with homemade unsweetened iced tea instead.[/quote]

Green tea is much better, and I highly recommend it over either diet coke or unsweet tea.

That being said, I tried Sprite Zero the other day and am hooked. I have a few glasses of green tea a day and usually 1 sprite zero…it tastes just like the real thing…awesome…

BTW cracka, what is your starting weight? I dont think i saw that anywhere. Best of luck on the program mate

[quote]crackerplease wrote:
any critiques, comments, and/or advice on 1st and 2nd meal plans and workout would be much appreciated [/quote]

I would recommend following the guidelines to have your PB in the last shake of the day, instead of your 4th. It probably doesn’t make a HUGE difference in the grand scheme of things, but the fats from the PB slow the absorption of protein, which is desirable as a prebedtime meal since you won’t be eating for the next 6-8 hours. This will lessen your chance of catabolizing muscle while you sleep.

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

[quote]M-Audio84 wrote:
I would skip diet coke if I were u. Go with homemade unsweetened iced tea instead.[/quote]

Green tea is much better, and I highly recommend it over either diet coke or unsweet tea.

That being said, I tried Sprite Zero the other day and am hooked. I have a few glasses of green tea a day and usually 1 sprite zero…it tastes just like the real thing…awesome…

BTW cracka, what is your starting weight? I dont think i saw that anywhere. Best of luck on the program mate[/quote]

I know the advantages of green tea, but I just can’t take that taste. I tried drinking it but it tastes horrible to me. During winter I got some blueberry flavored green tea from Trader’s Joe and it was amazing. I guess Ill have to get it again and try it as an iced tea. I’ll post my opinion soon.

I feel the same way about unsweet tea. I’m from the south, and growing up unsweet tea was unheard of. I’m pretty sure its not even available anywhere. You either load it up with sugar, or drink soda!

that being said, green tea does take some getting used to, but its worth it. It has way more anti-oxidants and health promoting agents than unsweet tea, and is worth it in the long run.

Ok, I’ll stop hijacking now. Keep it up cracka!

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
I feel the same way about unsweet tea. I’m from the south, and growing up unsweet tea was unheard of. I’m pretty sure its not even available anywhere. You either load it up with sugar, or drink soda!

that being said, green tea does take some getting used to, but its worth it. It has way more anti-oxidants and health promoting agents than unsweet tea, and is worth it in the long run.

Ok, I’ll stop hijacking now. Keep it up cracka![/quote]

Thanks for the advice ill be putting PB in my last shake and trying some green tea/unsweet tea in place of diet coke.

I added 1 packet of splenda in one of my shakes today. It helped with the taste, is there anything that this would effect and/or should i not do this. This one is directed at you CS cause you would know best on something like this. For some reason ive been sick as hell and the shakes taste like garbage and I’ve done this diet before and i don’t remember having this many problems. I’m in it for the long haul just wondering if anyone else had these problems.

I added 1 packet of splenda to 1 shake today to help with taste. Will this cause any problems or effect the diet in a harmful way CS this is directed at you, since you would know best in this area. Also, I’ve done this diet before and i don’t remember getting sick like i have been and the shakes being so hard to take I’m in this for the long haul just wondering if anyone else has had similar problems. Any advice is much appreciated.

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

[quote]M-Audio84 wrote:

BTW cracka, what is your starting weight? I dont think i saw that anywhere. Best of luck on the program mate[/quote]

My starting weight was 232 lbs

[quote]crackerplease wrote:
I added 1 packet of splenda in one of my shakes today. It helped with the taste, is there anything that this would effect and/or should i not do this. This one is directed at you CS cause you would know best on something like this. For some reason ive been sick as hell and the shakes taste like garbage and I’ve done this diet before and i don’t remember having this many problems. I’m in it for the long haul just wondering if anyone else had these problems.[/quote]

Splenda is artificial. And from what I heard it’s really bad for you. I heard some good opinions about stevia but don’t know too much about it. Maybe you should research more on that topic if you really need something sweet in your shakes.

progress so so far

front i dont know how to do them side by side on this website

side