Biotest

Starting V-Diet without L-Leucine?

Hi Chris, I am starting the V-Diet but I see you guys are out of the L-Leucine. Can I still start the diet without this product that is outlined in the Meal Plan??? Is there something else on the Market that can substitute it? When will you guys be back in stock? Thanks in advance for you help…

Just read this thread: http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/diet_performance_nutrition_bodybuilding_velocity/leucine_on_backorder

In short don’t worry about not having it and don’t buy some crap off the shelf, it’s probably human hair.

Thank you for the article and clarification; I really appreciate it… Another question for you if you dont mind. Can you eat a light salad with lemon dressing daily or every other day or possible some 0 calorie veggies? I am asking due to not eating any solids during the week except the HMS. Thanks

[quote]fe316208 wrote:
Thank you for the article and clarification; I really appreciate it… Another question for you if you dont mind. Can you eat a light salad with lemon dressing daily or every other day or possible some 0 calorie veggies? I am asking due to not eating any solids during the week except the HMS. Thanks[/quote]

No, you only get to eat solid food for the HSM. And it’s only 1 HSM a week for 28 days.

Tough it out, you’ll be glad you did.

Thanks bro I appreciate the INFO; how much weight did you lose in after 4 weeks?