Biotest

Starting V-Diet Tomorrow, Confused

I am about to start the V-Diet tomorrow morning and am a little confused.
Do we combine all the shakes or can we drink them seperatley?
Also when you say 16OZ of cold water, is that the amount of water total to be used for the shake or am I drinking the water after or during consumption of the shake seperately

Thanks in advance

[quote]davidl wrote:
I am about to start the V-Diet tomorrow morning and am a little confused.
Do we combine all the shakes or can we drink them seperatley?
Also when you say 16OZ of cold water, is that the amount of water total to be used for the shake or am I drinking the water after or during consumption of the shake seperately

Thanks in advance[/quote]

1. Not sure if I understand your question. Of course you don’t drink 5 shakes at once, or am I misunderstanding? The V-Diet program gives you a meal by meal plan. Just follow that.

2. 16oz used to make each shake. (Put that amount in your blender.) But really, some like them thin and some like them thick. So water amount is really up to you.

Sweet, thanks for the info. Also, I am assuming that the Flameout will replace the milled flaxseed?

Nevermind, answered m own question. Just ordered some milled flaxseed. Is it ok to continue the diet until it comes in? Is it really needed?

[quote]davidl wrote:
Sweet, thanks for the info. Also, I am assuming that the Flameout will replace the milled flaxseed?
[/quote]

No. Again, this is outlined in detail, shake my shake, in the plan the V-Diet program makes for you (after you type in sex, weight etc.) Section tab of section 3:
http://velocity.t-nation.com/free_online_program/sports_body_training_diet_velocity/velocity_diet_30#the-diet/velocity-diet-program-3-0

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.