Biotest

Starting V-Diet on Monday. Questions

Hi Chris. My wife and I just ordered all of our stuff for the V-Diet which should be coming any day. I’m very excited to get started, but have just a couple questions to make sure I am doing everything correctly.

1. I haven’t found a specific measurement for “1 serving milled flaxseed.” I guess I could add up the total fat for my plan and see how big each serving should be, but I didn’t know if I just wasn’t seeing a specific amount somewhere.

2. Looking through the forums the last few days, I have seen members mention that Surge is not recommended on the v-burn challenge day. Until reading that on the forums I would have just guessed that it was taken on that day as well. Is there somewhere I missed that says exactly when to take Surge?

3. This may be a dumb question, but just to clarify- the calorie difference on the non-workout days is just the difference of the calories from Surge right? Thanks for the help with this stuff. Stoked to get started and I’ll definitley keep everyone posted on the results!

1. Flax seed is typical a couple of tablespoons per serving. Your milled flax should list this.

2 and 3. Yes. That’s the calorie difference between lifting days (weights, 3 x per week) and non-lifting days. The V-Burn isn’t weight training, so no Surge Recovery is used. Surge Recovery is for post-weight training. You do that 3 times per week on the V-Diet plan.

Thanks. Got all of our stuff yesterday. Measurements tomorrow, and the fun begins Monday!