Biotest

Starting V-Diet - Here Goes Everything!

I’ll be taking pictures and measurements tonight. And, if I have enough guts, I’ll be posting them. :slight_smile:

I just started the V-Diet today (am two shakes into it). I decided against HOT-ROX, as I am uncomfortable with taking extreme stimulants, but I am taking EGCG and drinking green tea/black coffee.

Re the workouts, I have decided on a Tues/Thurs/Sat schedule, with Sunday for the V-Burn routine. Of course, this weekend, my gym is closed on the 4th, so I’ll be V-Burning on Sat. and doing Workout #3 on Sunday. (If it’s not one thing, it’s your mother!) In any case, I have experimented with the workouts for about a week, so I feel more or less ready. That V-Burn is intense … for me, at least.

My reasons for taking this rather extreme V-Diet course? Well, up to now, I have been unable to get my food addiction under control. When I read what the calorie/macronutrient content of the V-Diet was, I felt swayed towards it; and when I read the proposition that I might lose my cravings for the crappy things I have been eating, I was done for! THAT sounds great.

I hope that (1) ensuring that I have enough nutrition, and (2) eliminating choice about what to eat, will combine to clarify for me how I have been abusing food (giving me insight for my emotional/psychological transformation), and jump start me on a clean diet (thereby allowing for my physical transformation). Emotional eating is the thing I have had the hardest time with.

Anyway, as I said in my post title, here goes everything! I’m putting all my eggs in the V-Diet basket, and I plan to have them hatch out as some damn muscle-y roosters. :slight_smile:

Rhodester

An update - Here are my stats. Whew. Not fun, but all a part of accepting responsibility, I think. :slight_smile:

6/29/09

Height – 5 ft. 5 in.
Weight (with clothes/shoes, @ gym) – 224

Neck – 17
Shoulders – 44
Chest - Upper – 45
Chest - Lower – 45

Waist - at Navel – 45
Waist - at largest – 48
Hips - at largest – 48.5

Upper Arm - L – 15.25
Upper Arm - R – 15
Upper Leg - L – 30
Upper Leg - R – 30

Lower Leg - L – 17.75
Lower Leg - R – 18.25
Ankle - L – 10.25
Ankle - R – 10.25

Pictures? Where are the pictures? LOL If I put mine up, you have got to get yours up!

I will. I will.

Thanks for the nudge, man.

rlb

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.