Biotest

Starting Tomorrow, Few Last Minute Questions

I just needed your help with a few things:

1. With the HOT-ROX, I know it says to take it on an empty stomach. Let’s say I do my NEPA in the morning, can I take it right before that if I am going to have my first shake about 45-60 minutes later or is it better to take it somewhere in the longer period between shake #1 and #2.

2. What is the situation with taking the HOT-ROX before a workout? Safe? Unsafe?

3. Due to my schedule, 2 of my weekly workouts will happen between 9 and 10pm and then I will be going to bed around midnight. Is it better to have the bedtime shake before the workout, with the recovery shake being my last shake of the day after the workout OR better to have my recovery shake and then bedtime shake when I get home before bed. Does it matter either way?

[quote]InfiniteUnlmtd wrote:
I just needed your help with a few things:

1. With the HOT-ROX, I know it says to take it on an empty stomach. Let’s say I do my NEPA in the morning, can I take it right before that if I am going to have my first shake about 45-60 minutes later or is it better to take it somewhere in the longer period between shake #1 and #2.

2. What is the situation with taking the HOT-ROX before a workout? Safe? Unsafe?

3. Due to my schedule, 2 of my weekly workouts will happen between 9 and 10pm and then I will be going to bed around midnight. Is it better to have the bedtime shake before the workout, with the recovery shake being my last shake of the day after the workout OR better to have my recovery shake and then bedtime shake when I get home before bed. Does it matter either way? [/quote]

1. You don’t have to take HR on an empty stomach. In my experience, it’s effective either way. In fact, because of sensitivity issues, I never take my on an empty stomach. Take it first thing in the AM if you can.

2. No probs. And you’ll like the energy-giving effects.

3. Best to have bedtime shake at bedtime. You want those slow releasing proteins in you before sleep.