Biotest

Starting the V-Diet

Fact of the matter is, I’m too young to look this sloppy. I ordered the V-Diet package a day ago, printed off the workout plan and am starting this Monday, I get about two miles of walking in a day anyway, so the NEPA is covered. I’m pissed off at myself for letting it happen, (see the pictures, you’ll understand) I’m away from home for awhile, so I am going to make a change and stick with it. I don’t have a tape, other wise I would have measurements, as soon as I can scrounge one up, they will get posted. Pics are up, this is posted, and the supplies are on the way. Thanks for putting this plan together. That’s all for now.

[quote]sboser wrote:
Fact of the matter is, I’m too young to look this sloppy. I ordered the V-Diet package a day ago, printed off the workout plan and am starting this Monday, I get about two miles of walking in a day anyway, so the NEPA is covered. I’m pissed off at myself for letting it happen, (see the pictures, you’ll understand) I’m away from home for awhile, so I am going to make a change and stick with it. I don’t have a tape, other wise I would have measurements, as soon as I can scrounge one up, they will get posted. Pics are up, this is posted, and the supplies are on the way. Thanks for putting this plan together. That’s all for now.[/quote]

Welcome! Congratulations on making the decision to do this. Were all here in the same boat and will support you along the way!
Good luck

-D-

Good luck!

Here is my measurements,

Height- 69"
Weight- 210lbs
Neck- 15"
Shoulders- 51"
Chest Upper- 41.5
Chest Lower- 39.5
Waist Naval- 44
Waist Largest- 45
Hips Largest- 45
Upper Arm L- 14.5
Upper Arm R- 14.5
Upper Leg L- 28
Upper Leg R- 28
Lower Leg L- 15.5
Lower Leg R- 14.5
Ankle L- 10
Ankle R- 10

Well here they are, and thanks everyone for the support thus far. I haven’t receive the supps yet, but I start the workouts tomorrow, thats my plan is to just watch what I eat, and workout until they get here.

Thanks everyone

So, being honest with myself, and everybody, i did not start the program like i said i would. I haven’t received the supps, gonna be awhile I think. But, that is no reason not to goto the gym. I have been doing pushups (25) every hour from 0700 to about 1800. I mean its not alot or enough. So what the hell, right?

Alright, I am back, got called down to the mail room today, asked what I had in this abnormally large box. Turns out its my Biotest supps, you know what that means, right? Yah, hitting the gym with a vengeance. Between getting the Invite to goto Chile and hang out with some people I know there, and getting my supps? I am stoked, V-Diet Starts tomorrow morning.

By the way, on the V-Diet training logs, exercise sheet, upper right hand corner, where it says load, what is Medium (8-9) mean? I’m going to look for it now but if someone knows… Thanks

that means 8-9 reps max

-D-

gotcha, i found out last night, first workout, holy smokes. ill right more later, but damn, thats all i gotta say.

[quote]donwon12586 wrote:
that means 8-9 reps max

gotcha, i found out last night, first workout, holy smokes. ill right more later, but damn, thats all i gotta say.

I’d say good luck, but in my opinion luck has nothing to do with completing this challenge.

How about a big WOOT! :wink:

Started the exercises today. I always thought I had average strength. Most times things moved when I wanted to move them, but from what happened in the gym today, if being average is being that weak, I don’t want any part of being average.

I did Beginner Workout day one, with 60lbs across the board. (Don’t know what a plank hold is, or for how long, that didn’t get done.) I needed more weight for the squats, and bent over row, but the bench was enough weight for my shoulder. The rest of the day, wow, it was harsh, I felt used. Like I split a hundred chord of firewood in a half days time.

Two things quick again, Natural Nut Butter, and Flaxseed, I can’t get flaxseed shipped here, as for natural nut butter, where would I find it?

theres a video of plank holds on the workout page bro…

natural nut butter…just natural peanut butter…most grocery stores should have it i guess.

where are you located that you cant get flax?

Most grocery store have natural peanut butter. Sometimes they have almonds. Natural can be also organic. It’s the peanut butter with the oil on top.

You usually can get ground flax seed at a bulk store. Here, we have Bulk Barn for that. Probably all natural/organic stores sell some.

I don’t know where you are in Minnesota, but if you are anywhere near Maple Grove, St. Louis Park, Woodbury or St. Paul you have a Trader Joes nearby and can get both right there.

You want the ground (milled) Flax seed as the whole flax seed pass right through, make your poop look like it is riddle with mice droppings and do nothing for you. Popular Brand is called Bob’s Red Mill and comes in a yellow bag. I actually find it in the natural food section of my local supermarket, it is that common.

Natural Nut Butter is any peanut/Almond/Cashew/Hazelnet etc. butter where the only ingredient is the nut and perhaps salt. No extra oil, sugar etc. Just nuts and maybe salt. Again, can be found at any grocery store. Just look at the labels.

On that note, here in Cali at “special pharmacies” there is PB called Canna Butter. Yeah it has what you think it has…PB & THC. All natural baby!

Well, guys, I like all the advice, but where I am right now. Some of this stuff won’t get shipped here, something to do with customs. I’ll ship it home and then have home ship it here. Thanks again.

[quote]Balddog wrote:
theres a video of plank holds on the workout page bro…

natural nut butter…just natural peanut butter…most grocery stores should have it i guess.

where are you located that you cant get flax?[/quote]

Iraq.

I think someone else did a V-Diet in Iraq. You could search the forums to see what they did.