Biotest

Starting the V-Diet in the Next 2 Weeks

I am a 28 y/o nursing student with three kids and over the past 7 months my weight has gone from 135 up to 172 lbs. I hide the weight gain well but my waist has expanded from 28 to 31 inches. I have a gym membership but I seem to have lost the drive to go. I am in class (including clinicals) 5 days a week. I go from 0600 to 1800, sometimes later and when I get done I am exhausted.

I am determined to do what it takes to get back to being in shape and healthy and want to start the V-Diet sometime in the next 2 weeks. Any suggestions and help would be greatly appreciated!!!

L…good for you! My only suggestion: JUST DO IT! I had thought about it seriously for several months, and let it go. I also gained another 10 pounds. One day 2 and a half weeks ago, I just said that I was gonna do it. I ordered my stuff, paid for overnight shipping, and started it the next day. If I’d taken the time again to re-hash it, or if I had said I’d do it NEXT week, I’d have NEVER started it. I’ve just finished my 2nd week. And could’t be happier about it!

Good luck!

Thanks for your encouragement - I wanted to wait until I finished out the summer semester so that I would have a good start. I am glad that you are doing well with it! That in itself makes me anxious to start it.