Biotest

Starting Plazma, MAG-10 & Indigo-3G Stack

I recently bought the Plazma, MAG-10 and Indigo-3G package. I have leftover Anaconda and creatine. Is there a way to use those together with the new products? And what about Surge Recovery?

Also, I’m 181, not 275, but the directions for Plazma and MAG-10 are the same for me as for anyone else. When I mix the Plazma, I’m told to mix 195 mg (1500 ml) for one workout, and to mix 2000 ml of MAG-10 for one day also.

I’m thinking maybe 500 ml of MAG-10 an hour before a workout, 500 ml of Plazma during a workout, Surge Recovery after the workout, and I have no idea what to do with the creatine and Anaconda.

Advice?

Good choice on the <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/packages/plazma-super-stack"target=“new”>Plazma Super Stack.

But it sounds like you’re trying to mix and match several protocols. There is no need for Anaconda, Surge Recovery, or Surge Workout Fuel if you’re using Plazma.

Here’s a simple, but highly effective plan for you (which you’ll notice is the same as the label.)

Pre-load a serving of Plazma 15 minutes before lifting workouts. Then, have another serving or two during training. Many get all the results they’re looking for with only two servings of Plazma (one before, one during). For larger guys or those doing very strenuous workouts, such as our Reactive Pump plan, at least three servings may be required (1 before, 2 during.) Try both and see what works best for you. But keep in mind we have smaller females on 2 servings, so don’t sell yourself short, unless you just don’t train hard (and we doubt that’s true.)

Have one serving of Mag-10 about an hour after training. Some people add a second serving an hour after that for their most intense sessions (think leg-quivering low-body day full of squats and deads.) Not sure where you’re getting the 2000ml for Mag-10, perhaps from one of our separate pulsing plans.

You no longer need Surge Recovery with this plan either. Save the other leftover supplements for another time, but mixing them into the protocol above won’t help and could even muddle the effects and precise formula of Plazma.

Creatine can be added to Plazma if you’d like, as long as it’s pure creatine and not a sugar-laden mixture. Both Biotest <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/creatine"target=“new”>creatine supplements are fine.

Hope that helps.

Chris,

Thank you for your reply. That helps.

I got the 2000 ml of MAG-10 from the training day diet (both pm and am), which call for 4 servings of MAG-10.

I have a Westside type training program, with 2 “heavy” workouts a week, and 2 “light” workouts a week. What do you think about using Plazma during the 2 heavy workouts, and using Surge recovery on the 2 “light” workouts? Part of what I’m doing is trying not to waste supplements I’ve already bought, and part of it is because I really like the Surge Recovery. You may not be able to answer this, but what would be wrong with substituting the Surge Recovery for the MAG-10 post workout?

I never used Anaconda by itself, but used it as part of the MAG-10 pulse diet protocol. Then when they reformulated MAG-10, I was stuck with extra Anacanoda. Any suggestions?

How much creatine would you suggest adding to the Plazma? Also, do you know why Plazma does not have creatine already, if it is beneficial? Also, a dumb question, but what would be the benefit of adding creatine to Plazma?

Thanks.

[quote]blw3 wrote:
Chris,

Thank you for your reply. That helps.

I got the 2000 ml of MAG-10 from the training day diet (both pm and am), which call for 4 servings of MAG-10.

I have a Westside type training program, with 2 “heavy” workouts a week, and 2 “light” workouts a week. What do you think about using Plazma during the 2 heavy workouts, and using Surge recovery on the 2 “light” workouts? Part of what I’m doing is trying not to waste supplements I’ve already bought, and part of it is because I really like the Surge Recovery. You may not be able to answer this, but what would be wrong with substituting the Surge Recovery for the MAG-10 post workout?

I never used Anaconda by itself, but used it as part of the MAG-10 pulse diet protocol. Then when they reformulated MAG-10, I was stuck with extra Anacanoda. Any suggestions?

How much creatine would you suggest adding to the Plazma? Also, do you know why Plazma does not have creatine already, if it is beneficial? Also, a dumb question, but what would be the benefit of adding creatine to Plazma?

Thanks.[/quote]

You can add Biotest creatine to Plazma. Malate or standard. Not everyone responds to creatine so if you can shave a few cents by not including it that is probably why they did not include it. Add if you’re a responder or just want it incase.

As for the conjugate training. 2-3 scoops of plazma on ME days. Usually only during accumulation would you need 3.

For DE days 1-2 is plenty. I would actually do 1 scoop for DE days during accumulation and transformation blocks, then bump to 2 scoops for DE work during a realization phase ( assuming you’re doing some type of block conjugate )

You could do recovery on DE days if this is what you’re referring to as your lighter days. I found just pre-loading with 1 scoop plazma then drinking Biotest BCAA’s or MAG-10 during the rest of the workout was plenty on DE days.

Hope this helps.

The benefits of adding creatine are simply the same benefits as taking creatine. Plazma makes a nice delivery system though, so if you want to take creatine, add it to Plazma.

As for your other questions, why don’t you just finish up your older supplements, then use the Plazma plan with Mag-10 as directed? That would simplify things and you would not be mixing and matching protocols and using products not meant to be used together. But basically, Plazma as you more than covered. Adding another post-workout drink like Surge Recovery isn’t optimal or needed. Our NFL guys and pro-bodybuilders don’t even need that much peri-workout nutrition.