Biotest

Starting on a Friday

Hi

I expect my V-Diet supplement tomorrow.

Should I simply start with the Friday routine (Beginner), Sun V-challenge and on Monday restart Week 1 M/W then next Friday W2

or should I simply wait for next Monday?

I was in the same situation when I started and I thought for scheduling out everything it was better to wait until Monday. Trust me it was tough to see the stuff sitting there and not doing it, but for me it made sense to start fresh at the beginnign of the week. PLus I had a few days to get myself preppared mentally and to figure out the spacing of the shakes and reviewing the workout plans.

What ever road you take good luck with it!

[quote]ice_breaker wrote:
Hi

I expect my V-diet supplement tomorrow.

Should I simply start with the Friday routine (Beginner), Sun V-challenge and on Monday restart Week 1 M/W then next Friday W2

or should I simply wait for next Monday?[/quote]

Up to you. Most people start fresh on Monday though so HSMs will fall correctly.

Thanks, guys, yes it makes more sense that way but like you said IPB, though to to see this sitting on the counter.

I’ll just go to the gym and practice my routine lightly just to get the hang of it.

Will give time to take my measurements…which i don’t really want to do…maintained a healthy wait all my life, but gained 30 pound of fat in the last 4 years…age :frowning: so the V-Diet is perfect for me.

See you at the finish line…

Keep us posted!