Biotest

Starting Micro-PA and Plazma

I just received two tubs of Plazma and two bottles of Micro-PA last week.

At the beginning of my regiment I am 6’1 and 204.6lbs and 11% BF. I lift Legs/Back 2 days/week and Chest/Shoulders 2 days/week and then do a day focused on arms. I am sure that will argue and think I need a split. This is my program from college football and has traditionally produced the best results.

My cardio is 2x/week steady state running and 2x/week HIIT. I stick to a pretty traditional lifting program and do not use any machines. My lifting revolves around the basics; DL, Squat, Bench, Press, Rows, Pullups. Anything outside of those is more hypertrophy ancillary work.

I am pretty fired up to report results as I have always maintained a pretty strong frame without sup’s outside of Whey and Creatine. Friday was my 1st workout with both Plazma and Micro-PA and I felt incredibly strong. I am assuming it was due to both placebo and the fact that I had some cal’s for my lift. Due to my schedule I lift between 5:30AM and 6AM, so I have traditionally just lifted on Coffee.

I did have three questions:

1.) Due to budgetary reasons, I was planning on only using Micro-PA on days I lift. Will it be devastating if I do not take Micro-PA on Saturdays and Sundays(the days I don’t lift)

2.) With my early morning lifts, does it matter if I only have Micro-PA 30 minutes before my lift?

3.) Will making my Plazma concoction the night before hurt its effects?

I am sure a lot of these questions have been answered and I searched the forums but due to time I figured it would be quicker to ask instead of searching for an hour…

Any responses are greatly appreciated. I did take before pics and will post before/after pics after the two tubs of Plazma and Micro-PA are finished.

1.) Due to budgetary reasons, I was planning on only using Micro-PA on days I lift. Will it be devastating if I do not take Micro-PA on Saturdays and Sundays(the days I don’t lift)

Due to how PA apparently works, this should work well enough IMHO.

2.) With my early morning lifts, does it matter if I only have Micro-PA 30 minutes before my lift?

That should be ok especially when you dose on an empty stomach.

3.) Will making my Plazma concoction the night before hurt its effects?

I don’t see why not. Just keep it in the fridge.

Any updates? I’m curious about your 30+ day progress. How goes it?!