Biotest

Starting Indigo--Things to Avoid?

I remember back when it first came out the supplement page said to avoid any kind of tea(black\green). Is this still true and are there any other dietary conflicts that may arise?

You don’t really have to avoid any food when on <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/indigo-3g"target=“new”>Indigo-3G. 

You don’t have to avoid eating whole fruits and veggies, bur rather avoid eating very concentrated forms of fruits and vegetables at the same time you take Indigo-3G. 

In other words, if you take Indigo-3G as directed – 30 minutes before eating a meal or starting your workout nutrition – then you have nothing to worry about. 

However, just in case, we do suggest you avoid “greens” supplements, tea (coffee is fine), and maybe even red wine while within a few hours of taking Indigo. You could still take Superfood at a time far away from your Indigo-3G dose. For example, if you train in the evening and take Indigo-3G before your workout, then it’s probably safe to take Superfood in the morning. 

Finally, avoid fruit, vegetable, and berry juicing since this really concentrates the compounds (such as quercetin) that could interfere with Indigo-3G. Again, perfectly fine if kept a few hours away from your Indigo dose.

Thanks. I suppose that also means I cannot eat those foods in large quantities either. So long obscenely large salads…

[quote]taintedaether wrote:
Thanks. I suppose that also means I cannot eat those foods in large quantities either. So long obscenely large salads…[/quote]

No, that’s fine. Unless you’re blending 4 pounds of salad up and drinking it.