Biotest

Starting Indigo, Looking for Pointers

1. I read in the forums that you should stay away from tea since it can lower the effectiveness of IG3. I drink unsweet tea EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Will I have to give it completely up while I’m taking IG3?

2. Looking for confirmation on my dosing timing on training days:

4:30 PM - 6 IG3 caps (30 minutes before starting pre-training supps)
5:00 PM - Finibar
5:45 PM - 1 scoop Plazma
6:00 PM - TRAINING + 1 scoop Plazma peri-workout
7:00 PM - Finish TRAINING
8:00 PM - 2 scoops MAG-10

Any info and/or recommendations would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks.

From a Chris C. response:

1. Quercetin and other compounds (anthocyanins and anthocyanidins) may either inhibit or diminish the effects of Indigo-3G. It’s best to totally avoid concentrated sources while using full dose Indigo-3G. Tea is one of the those sources. Once you’re on maintenance dose of Indigo-3G, you can have your tea at the other end of the day, 5-6 hours away from your single serving of Indigo.

2. One serving of Indigo-3G is present in the blood for at least 6 hours, so doses should be spread apart further than that. It doesn’t hurt you to “overlap” but there’s no reason to take a second dose when the first is still in you and doing its thing. You may want to move that first dose to pre-breakfast.

Reading your timeline, perhaps it’s a spot of tea for the morning, Indigo-3G ect. afternoons? Maybe no tea on training days, to really get all you can from the Indigo-3G? As for your timing, MY ocd would flare up regarding this when I used Indigo-3G; to soon, to late ect. KNOW that it’s in you, and doing it’s thing, lift HARD and make the most out of the products/ money spent. FUEL your hard lifting and FEED the Indigo-3G.
    Best of Luck.
    ERIC D.

Just to clarify. When I used Indigo-3G, I ONLY used one dose a day, pre-training, and ONLY on training days (4-5 days a week). That was me, stretching my dollars, and I did get results.

I really appreciate your response. I’ve been avoiding tea on training days and on non training days have it more than 6 hours after taking it. I’m currently taking 6 pills 1x per day and I could tell after the first dose it works for me. I didn’t feel tired and lethargic or bloated after eating carbs. I’m excited to see the results of my hard work and diet.

Thanks again bro.

[quote]denver z-man wrote:
From a Chris C. response:

1. Quercetin and other compounds (anthocyanins and anthocyanidins) may either inhibit or diminish the effects of Indigo-3G. It’s best to totally avoid concentrated sources while using full dose Indigo-3G. Tea is one of the those sources. Once you’re on maintenance dose of Indigo-3G, you can have your tea at the other end of the day, 5-6 hours away from your single serving of Indigo.

2. One serving of Indigo-3G is present in the blood for at least 6 hours, so doses should be spread apart further than that. It doesn’t hurt you to “overlap” but there’s no reason to take a second dose when the first is still in you and doing its thing. You may want to move that first dose to pre-breakfast.

Reading your timeline, perhaps it’s a spot of tea for the morning, Indigo-3G ect. afternoons? Maybe no tea on training days, to really get all you can from the Indigo-3G? As for your timing, MY ocd would flare up regarding this when I used Indigo-3G; to soon, to late ect. KNOW that it’s in you, and doing it’s thing, lift HARD and make the most out of the products/ money spent. FUEL your hard lifting and FEED the Indigo-3G.
    Best of Luck.
    ERIC D.
    [/quote]
    I wondered about this and found a more recent post from CS:

“Indigo-3G is very new. There’s never been anything like it in the supplement world. Out of an abundance of caution, we originally recommended that people avoid Superfood (and any “greens” type product) when using Indigo. Now that we’ve had a couple of years of feedback and further study, we can say it’s okay to keep Superfood, just separate it from your Indigo doses by a couple of hours, just to be safe.”

[quote]denver z-man wrote:
From a Chris C. response: [/quote]
That was a Shugart response, not me.

[quote]JamesBrawn007 wrote:
I wondered about this and found a more recent post from CS:

“Indigo-3G is very new. There’s never been anything like it in the supplement world. Out of an abundance of caution, we originally recommended that people avoid Superfood (and any “greens” type product) when using Indigo. Now that we’ve had a couple of years of feedback and further study, we can say it’s okay to keep Superfood, just separate it from your Indigo doses by a couple of hours, just to be safe.” [/quote]
^ Yep, this. The previous thread was mid-2013, this info just above is from late-2014. More recent and more accurate.