Biotest

Starting Indigo-3G Full Dose

Hey, I just started Indigo on full dose. I know I saw it on here somewhere but can’t find it - things to avoid while taking full dose of indigo, foods, supps, etc?

Quercetin and other compounds (anthocyanins and anthocyanidins) may either inhibit or diminish the effects of <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/indigo-3g"target=“new”>Indigo-3G. It’s best to totally avoid concentrated sources while using full dose Indigo-3G. For most people, that just means avoiding “greens” type supplements and tea.

Thanks Chris. Sweet potato and Avacado have some Anthocyanins, should I take those out of my diet completely?

You don’t have to take any whole food out of your diet, just avoid concentrated sources of certain things right around the same time you take Indigo-3G. So, as long as you’re not making smoothies with 12 avocados each and drinking them with Indigo, you’re good to go. Sweet potatoes are a favorite among Indigo-3G users bumping up their clean carbs. No worries.

Ok. So I know its recommended to spread out the dose by 6 hours. Does that mean that after 6 hours it doesn’t work any more until you take another serving?

[quote]sbish8 wrote:
Ok. So I know its recommended to spread out the dose by 6 hours. Does that mean that after 6 hours it doesn’t work any more until you take another serving? [/quote]

Indigo-3G, taken for a full cycle, can have very long-lasting, perhaps even permanent, effects as dysfunctional fat cells are “fixed.” Plus the gene expression of a single dose lasts over 10-12 hours. The original Indigo article gets into the details: <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/most_recent/indigo3g_repartitions_nutrients_into_muscle_instead_of_fat"target=“new”>Original Indigo-3G Article But the immediate effects last about 6 hours per dose.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.