Biotest

Starting Feb 1st As Well

Ok, new to this so bear with me.

Starting the Velocity Diet on feb 1st. as well. Have all my supps. ready to go and shakes. Will be weight training on M, W, F. I am used to the clean eating and shakes but not having them all day long. This week I am replacing 3 meals out of the 5 with shakes working my way down to none by feb 1st. Been stuck at this weight and need to get off the “off-season weight” to prep for spring shows.

Just had a question on the cardio. My coach has me 5x/week with 2 of the days HIITs, and the other 3 days steady state for 40 mins level 7-8, so do I have to
stop that and just stick with the walking? I am a cardio junkie so little worried I will add more weight.

Any help/suggestions would be great! Thanks.

[quote]skyefit wrote:
Ok, new to this so bear with me.

Starting the Velocity Diet on feb 1st. as well. Have all my supps. ready to go and shakes. Will be weight training on M, W, F. I am used to the clean eating and shakes but not having them all day long. This week I am replacing 3 meals out of the 5 with shakes working my way down to none by feb 1st. Been stuck at this weight and need to get off the “off-season weight” to prep for spring shows.

Just had a question on the cardio. My coach has me 5x/week with 2 of the days HIITs, and the other 3 days steady state for 40 mins level 7-8, so do I have to
stop that and just stick with the walking? I am a cardio junkie so little worried I will add more weight.

Any help/suggestions would be great! Thanks.

[/quote]

1. You probably couldn’t do that much cardio on the V-Diet. The diet is too strict to support it.

2. If you could, then you’d very likely crash, lose muscle, overtrain etc.

3. Even if you could tough out all that cardio, it would not lead to faster fat loss, only possibly muscle loss.

And finally, here’s the “big picture” response: In the last 4 years or so, those who’ve added that much cardio have ultimately failed the diet. So it’s best to follow success and do the plan as written.

great, thank you.

will follow the cardio you have suggested.

Do I have to take the HOT-ROX? they tend to be really harsh on
my stomach, should I take something else instead? like seven?

Chris, with all this said above, my wife is looking forward to start the V-Diet on Feb 1st too.I also got a question with regard to the NEPA program. We currently stay in the tropics of Australia and it’s always pouring almost every day around this period of the year.Below is our questions:

1)Is it ok to use a recumbent bike for NEPA during the time when its pouring as hell?
2)If the above is ok, how can we use the bike to get as close results as we can when walking outdoors?
3)Any best alternatives we can utilise?We don’t have a treadmill at the moment but we go the recumbent bike.

P.S. I know in your V-Diet article you said to do NEPA everyday whether shine or rain…etc!But hey this place we at it POURS, it does not rain!Any advice will be well appreciated.Thanx