Biotest

Started V-Diet Jan 20, 2009

Hey all I just started the V-Diet a few days ago.
I decided to go on this diet because I looked in the mirror and got pissed off at myself that I let myself get like this.
Im doing 5 shakes a day and have myself on the intense schedule.

I pretty much am follwing the diet to a T.
The only thing Im doing differently is my cardio on training and non training days Im doing 20 min of sprints.

Ay positive or negative comments as far as doing sprints goes?

Also on cardio days if I cant make it to the gym is a Tae Bo workout an ok supplament?

[quote]dsnydave1029 wrote:

Any positive or negative comments as far as doing sprints goes?[/quote]

Yes, those who add sprints fail the diet usually. Hence the whole, “don’t do sprints” thing.

Or a NEPA walk, like the diet plan requires. (Crazy idea, I know.)

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
dsnydave1029 wrote:

Any positive or negative comments as far as doing sprints goes?

Yes, those who add sprints fail the diet usually. Hence the whole, “don’t do sprints” thing.

Also on cardio days if I cant make it to the gym is a Tae Bo workout an ok supplament?

Or a NEPA walk, like the diet plan requires. (Crazy idea, I know.)

[/quote]

Chris, I have to say, your sarcastic responses crack me up!

Well as far as the walks go I’m not in a good neighboorhood to be just walking around. But anyways. I will stop with the sprints.

I started on Tuesday January 28th, 2009
I started at a weight of 189 pds
It is now Sunday Jan. 25th, 2009 I’m already down to 185 pds.

This diet is intense and so is the workouts but to see the weight loss and already the noticeable definition on my body is so rewarding. My veins are starting to show on my arms. My arms look more toned and so do my legs. My stomach is smaller also. Im finding it hard to drink the shakes now though as far as finishing them because I am getting full very quick now.

Shug. I will stop with the sprints. Is going 4 mph on the elliptical for a half an hour sufficient?

Also at night Im finding myself very antsy with a lot of energy.

I also went out to a restaurant with my fiance the other yesterday night. I didnt eat because I had my shake already but I looked around at everyone and saw how much these people ate and got a little disgusted to be quite honest. Not disgusted at them though. Disgusted at myself becauser Im sure I ate that much if not more.

One problem Im having right now is the I find myself shaking my head at my family and my fiance for all the bad food they eat now. HaHa

Thanks alot.

Anymore advice for me Shug hit me with it…