Biotest

Started V-Diet, Caffeine Headaches?

I just started the V-Diet, on Monday 7th, I’m getting headaches and I think it’s because of dropping the caffeine? I work nights on odd days and still trying to work my shake schedule out, I stopped work @ 6am STARVING! Could not wait to get back home to get a morning shake, my question is: I’m getting headaches, I’m assuming it’s from the no caffeine and automatic drop of real food?

I had a similar experience when I started. I had a pretty regular intake of caffeine throughout the day pre-V-diet and then went to only caffeine from HOT-ROX. After the first day of headaches I went to green tea and coffee spread throughout the day and the issue went away.

If your caffeine intake was very high, then yes, you’ll get a headache when you stop using it or decrease it. However, the HOT-ROX component of the V-Diet does contain some caffeine. It may less than you’re used to though.

Nice to know… Thanks for the reply.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
If your caffeine intake was very high, then yes, you’ll get a headache when you stop using it or decrease it. However, the HOT-ROX component of the V-Diet does contain some caffeine. It may less than you’re used to though.

[/quote]
Yeah… I usually have a 5hr shot then later in the afternoon have an expresso, so I’ll take this in stride. I am doing the HOT-ROX, a little different feeling but WOW!

I quit diet soda around the same time I started this session of the V-diet, and at first the HOT-ROX weren’t cutting it (coming from 6 cans of diet soda a day). I’ve been mixing in maybe a half-cup of black coffee with my chocolate shakes to get me through the day. I’m not sure if it’s Chris approved, but I wasn’t able to function otherwise.

[quote]gtpederson wrote:
I quit diet soda around the same time I started this session of the V-diet, and at first the HOT-ROX weren’t cutting it (coming from 6 cans of diet soda a day). I’ve been mixing in maybe a half-cup of black coffee with my chocolate shakes to get me through the day. I’m not sure if it’s Chris approved, but I wasn’t able to function otherwise.[/quote]

That’s fine.

Surprising how some folks can’t tolerate the stimulant effects of single HOT-ROX capsule while others are making black-coffee chocolate shakes!