Biotest

Started V-Diet 5/29/08

I started the V-Diet today, been reading T-Nation from the beginning just not very computer savvy enought to post.  I had been out of the gym for a couple of years, single dad no time, but I started back this January.  I wanted to be accountable so I decided to post here when I started this diet.  so here are my measurements and pics:

Neck - 16.5"
Chest - 43"
Belly at widest - 38"
Torso - 36"
Arms - L - 16.5"/R - 16"
Thigh - 25"
Calves - 15"

Side Pic

Back

Oops, I forgot weight is 214, and shoulder measurement is 49"

Second day on the diet and I still feel pretty good.  I slept awesome last night.  The only complaint I have is a headache that started last night and will not go away.  Did any one else have something similar when they started this diet?

[quote]Ranger1504 wrote:
Second day on the diet and I still feel pretty good. I slept awesome last night. The only complaint I have is a headache that started last night and will not go away. Did any one else have something similar when they started this diet?[/quote]

Hey Ranger1504

I started yesterday too. I had a headache yesterday but seems ok now. (my thread can be found in main V-Diet forum area)

Glad you’re doing well :slight_smile: Keep it up!

[quote]D4NMAN wrote:
Ranger1504 wrote:
Second day on the diet and I still feel pretty good. I slept awesome last night. The only complaint I have is a headache that started last night and will not go away. Did any one else have something similar when they started this diet?

Hey Ranger1504

I started yesterday too. I had a headache yesterday but seems ok now. (my thread can be found in main V-Diet forum area)

Glad you’re doing well :slight_smile: Keep it up![/quote]

I took some Advil and it is getting better, think I might be a little dehydrated too, so I upped my water.  I usually drink water all day long but did not feel like it yesterday.  I've been following your thread, have fun training today its a bitch.  Keep up the good work.

Keep it up. I think the water will help a lot. My head felt a little odd the first day, but it went away by day 2.

Have fun at the gym! You’ll start craving your workouts if you don’t already.