Biotest

Started the Diet Yesterday, Questions

I’ll be starting a log this evening. I actually started yesterday (full success–not that bad!), but didn’t take my weight until this morning since I couldn’t find my old scale. Anyway, I’ll have all of the measurements, weight, etc. up tonight.

However, I do have a question since I just started, as far as if the following items are allowed at all. I’ll also put an explanation of why I am interested in them, so if they’re NOT allowed, an alternative might be suggested.

1. Coffee – black (the obvious energy boost in the mornings)
    or 5 Hr Energy (4 calories I think? Same reason as above)

2. Sugar Free Gum (for those times when I just feel the need to CHEW something for cravings)

That’s all I can really think of at the moment. Any advice?

Thanks!

1. A cup of coffee in the morning is fine, but keep in mind that HOT-ROX already has some caffeine and some people find it very stimulating all on its own.

2. If it gets you over a cravings, then it’s fine. Otherwise, one could conceivably overdo sugar-free gum. So just use “in case of emergency.”

Thanks for the response. As I was waiting, I came up with one more question. It seems like common sense, but I want to make absolutely sure I do this thing to the T and don’t screw it up.

1. Multi-vitamins = ok, correct? I wouldn’t see how they could be detrimental at all.

Thanks!

[quote]Jester5510 wrote:
Thanks for the response. As I was waiting, I came up with one more question. It seems like common sense, but I want to make absolutely sure I do this thing to the T and don’t screw it up.

1. Multi-vitamins = ok, correct? I wouldn’t see how they could be detrimental at all.

Thanks!
[/quote]

Multi’s are fine, but probably not needed given Superfood.