Biotest

Started My V-Diet Today

Ok, Started V-Diet today… First shake was yummy! (Strawberry)
Second Shake SUCKS! I feel nauseous! (Vanilla)
Problems already… the Flameout supplement . I can’t take! I have a hard time swallowing big pills… SO i tried to crack it and mix it in my shake… BAD IDEA!! I dont eat seafood and it has the WORST fish taste EVER.

[quote]laceyposton wrote:
Ok, Started V-Diet today… First shake was yummy! (Strawberry)
Second Shake SUCKS! I feel nauseous! (Vanilla)
Problems already… the Flameout supplement . I can’t take! I have a hard time swallowing big pills… SO i tried to crack it and mix it in my shake… BAD IDEA!! I dont eat seafood and it has the WORST fish taste EVER.[/quote]

Hey, what part of Colorado are you in?

I just started today as well, and my vanilla shake also wasn’t very good. I may buy some sugar free sweetener to change the favor to something else like hazelnut. The other flavors are good though, so that’s nice.

As far as the Flame Out goes, I bet after you take them for a few days you’ll get used to it. It took me a while when I first started taking fish oil but now it is easy. Keep at it!

from my experience…it is the flax that makes you feel sick, so reduce the amount you are using in your shakes…

I used to have to bite the flameouts…but i learned to swallow them quickly!!!

Keep it up…the results are well worth it!!!

make friends with baking extracts and sugar free flavorings!!!im in week four and it has made all the difference with the shakes.

I can’t swallow the Flameout unless I drink water with it. Crazy, but just can’t get it down with the shake!
As far as the shakes go, I do better if I blend with ice and drink from a straw! I bought a hand mixer that is quick, easy to clean, and works great!

Good luck to you! I am on day 16 and seeing some good results!

Lacey, some other people have had issues with the size of the Flameout pill. You could buy a different fish oil supplement at the store; look for small, easy to swallow on the label. Flameout, due to the large pill size and dosage (5x/day), delivers huge amounts of good stuff, difficult to get from smaller capsules without taking a lot. You can read the label on the new supplement to compare dosages.
I would just take 2 of the smaller ones with each shake. Don’t sweat the difference.