Biotest

Starbucks Americano/V-Diet

How would the americano from starbucks affect the v-diet? Would i just cut one of the HOT-ROX out of my diet?

Stats on the Starbucks drink??

Well it would destroy the psychological aspect of it as you are keeping a relic of your old diet. Also coffee and HOT-ROX; there isn’t really a comparison. Ask yourself why you absolutely must have the americano.

[quote]echelon101 wrote:
Well it would destroy the psychological aspect of it as you are keeping a relic of your old diet. Also coffee and HOT-ROX; there isn’t really a comparison. Ask yourself why you absolutely must have the americano.[/quote]

My thoughts exactly. Cigarettes and coffee are for the weak. The type of people that use them are the type of people that fail diets.

[quote]DOHCrazy wrote:
echelon101 wrote:
Well it would destroy the psychological aspect of it as you are keeping a relic of your old diet. Also coffee and HOT-ROX; there isn’t really a comparison. Ask yourself why you absolutely must have the americano.

My thoughts exactly. Cigarettes and coffee are for the weak. The type of people that use them are the type of people that fail diets.

[/quote]

What? I drink coffee and keep to my diets just fine.

Well to be honest, while maybe not ideal for taste change purposes, I think an Americano would be allowed. Chris told Gus he could have a black coffee (but not everyday!) and an Americano is just espresso and water so don’t think it’s going to affect the diet much.

[quote]d-tox wrote:
How would the americano from starbucks affect the v-diet? Would i just cut one of the HOT-ROX out of my diet?[/quote]

Well its espresso and water so would it affect your intake of cals very much? No, but I would not say it’s a good substitute for Hot-Rox and not too mention I’m sure it has more caffeine than one pill does.

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:
DOHCrazy wrote:
echelon101 wrote:

What? I drink coffee and keep to my diets just fine.[/quote]

You aren’t addicted to the point where you post sounding like you need a coffee every day.

I over-exaggerated; I apologize.

Don’t cut out the HOT-ROX. It’s much more than a stimulant: it increases fat loss, preserves muscle, targets trouble areas of fat storage, and does all kinds of other stuff that an espresso drink can’t do.

More info here on what HOT-ROX does:

It’s not that americano is bad (about 5 or 10 calories if you don’t add sweetener or anything) it’s that you should not get rid of an essential supplement to the diet plan.

If you can’t tolerate both HOT-ROX and americano, ditch the americano, not the HOT-ROX.

Thanks everyone. It’s more for the taste and some for the caff. buzz.

Thanks for your replies

Is Hot-Rox something that should be cycled off of? i’ve been taking them for 2 months now.

Also, I’m about to stop taking Alpha Male. I’ve been following the 5:2 cycle protocol for about 2 months. I currently still take BCAA’s, ZMA, Flameout.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
Don’t cut out the HOT-ROX. It’s much more than a stimulant: it increases fat loss, preserves muscle, targets trouble areas of fat storage, and does all kinds of other stuff that an espresso drink can’t do.

More info here on what HOT-ROX does:

It’s not that americano is bad (about 5 or 10 calories if you don’t add sweetener or anything) it’s that you should not get rid of an essential supplement to the diet plan.

If you can’t tolerate both HOT-ROX and americano, ditch the americano, not the HOT-ROX.

[/quote]

sweet my thoughts were actually correct for a change :slight_smile: