Biotest

Stacking My New Products

So I just received my first set of products (Micro-PA, Alpha Male, HOT-ROX, and Indigo-3G)

I understand what the label says on taking each product. But I am wondering should I take all 4 products together in one month or should i take them separately?

If any one has any ideas or more first hand knowledge about the products I would be happy to hear about it.

[quote]trucker16138 wrote:
So I just received my first set of products (Micro-PA, Alpha Male, HOT-ROX, and Indigo-3G)

I understand what the label says on taking each product. But I am wondering should I take all 4 products together in one month or should i take them separately?[/quote]
It would be fine to take those all at the same time because they each have totally different ingredients and there’s no overlap.

But one tactic I’d suggest, because I’m guessing you’re looking for fat loss, is to use everything except the Hot-Rox for now. Get your training and nutrition sorted, implement those three supps, and after, say, 6-8 weeks of progress, then add in the Hot-Rox to kick the fat loss into the next gear.

Are you using any workout nutrition like Plazma or Surge Workout Fuel? That’s something you really want to have nailed down, especially during a fat loss phase, to let you keep training hard, recover fully between sessions, and minimize any muscle loss.