Biotest

Stacking Biotest Supplements

Consider you have the following Biotest supplements in hand and plan to use them on a daily basis:

1. Brain Candy
  2. Alpha Male *This is an exception because of cycling.
  3. Indigo-3G
  4. Micro-PA
  5. Plazma Reactive Pump.
  6. MAG-10 Anabolic Pulse.

1st question:
Right when I wake up, is it beneficial to take a Brain Candy shot and then pop 2 Alpha Males? Both of the instructions say to take them in the morning on an empty stomach.

2nd question:
How exactly would you take the remaining 4 supplements?

Here’s my best guess:
1 hour before workout: Micro-PA
30 min before workout: Indigo-3G
15 min before workout: Plazma.
During Workout: Plazma.
After Training: MAG-10.

My concern is over-supplementation. I find that if I start taking too many supplements, I sort of get sick with diarrhea.

In all honesty, I don’t normally have enough money to be able to afford all of these at one time, but I’ve came pretty damn close on occasion, and not felt too great.

I feel that choosing a more moderate amount of supplements may be in my favor as far as an hour before and during my workout. So, I’ve been trying to figure out exactly which ones to choose, and here’s my best guess.

1. Plazma.
  2. MAG-10

So, my thought process is to ditch the pills near training time since I feel they may be causing the majority of the problem. (plus I already take some other pill supplements throughout my day, i.e. Flameout, Circumin).

I think I’ve pretty much answered my own question here, but I’d like to hear some other opinions. Still also curious about my first question, although I feel that taking them at the same time is fine.

1. It’s fine to use them that way.

2. Yes, you seem to be following the label directions of each supplement.

3. If you only choose two supplements, Plazma is the best first choice. Second, go with either Indigo-3G or Mag-10, depending on your needs and goals.

4. The cause of any stomach upset is not necessarily due to “over-supplemenattion” but more likely linked to one of them, or simply needing to use more water in the powdered supplements. Adding more water usually fixes everything.

Thanks for your input, Chris!