Biotest

Sports on V-Diet

I know it’s not encouraged, but I really enjoy playing in a little beach hockey game on Sundays. What are your guys thoughts on that? I’m thinking it would just replace my NEPA and since it’s not overly competitive, I don’t necessary have to skate really hard throughout.

Also, should I take some Surge afterwards?

BTW, I’m on day 5 leading into the first weekend.

[quote]harms39 wrote:
I know it’s not encouraged, but I really enjoy playing in a little beach hockey game on Sundays. What are your guys thoughts on that? I’m thinking it would just replace my NEPA and since it’s not overly competitive, I don’t necessary have to skate really hard throughout.

Also, should I take some Surge afterwards?

BTW, I’m on day 5 leading into the first weekend.[/quote]

The usual pattern:

V-Dieter: I’m going to play sports even though it’s not recommended. I just can’t go 28 whole days without full contact ping pong!

Me: Um, don’t do that. Those who do fail the diet or get poor results, muscle loss, burnout etc.

V-Dieter: Yes, Chris, I agree, but I’m a beautiful and unique snowflake and my mommy said I was special.

Me: [silence]

V-Dieter, 2-3 weeks later: Chris was right. I crashed.

Me: Good thing that wasn’t in the FAQ or anything, snowflake.

LOL! Yea yea… I saw the thing on the FAQ. Thanks.

• Snowflake

how do you even play beach hockey??!

It’s basically just street hockey in a parking lot right next to the beach. Search for beach hockey on youtube and you’ll see some videos of guys playing in Santa Monica, Venice and other beaches.