Biotest

Spanner in the Works!

Oh dear… 19 days into to V-Diet. and disaster. This was going to be ‘‘The One’’.

Me and my brother have to travel to China on Tuesday for 9 nine days on a business trip. We manufacture plastic things and we buy our molds from there. Turns out we need to go to check them out before they ship them to make sure they are correct.

Anyway we are using a specific plastic that we need to take with us. We have 100lbs luggage allowance between use and have to take 60 lbs of plastic with us to test in the machines!

only 30lbs of luggage for 9 nine days for 2 people.

Oh shit…

What the hell should i do? Begin transitioning a few days before we leave and try to eat as healthy as we can when we get there?

There’s a gym in both the hotels we are staying in so I’m definitely guna be in there every chance I get.

Really pissed of by this interruption in my diet!

On the bright side i’m going to the great wall and the forbidden city.

Any advice would be appreciated!

[quote]Marzouk wrote:
Begin transitioning a few days before we leave and try to eat as healthy as we can when we get there?

[/quote]

That sounds like the best plan.

If you can remain strict for 21 days straight I think that’ll be very helpful. That’s when the taste/craving/habit changes seem to kick in.

Ye i thought that would be best, thanks chris! I’m guna do another week when i get bk and carry on transitioning, at least i’ll be in a better place than when i started!