Biotest

Someone Who Doesn't Need to Lose 20-30 lbs

I am around 10% bodyfat. I don’t normally suggest diets to clients outside of true nutritional needs met through the scientific methods set forth for dietitians.

that being said, should i do the diet for the full 4 weeks. Its not a problem and Ive been on for 3 days and its easy for me. but should i do the whole 28 days. I dont wish to be under 7% because it’s just unhealthy. anyone else in the same boat? I know there had to be some fit people who decided to take this on. Did greg plitt really use the diet?

also i forgot to say, I’m doing this as a bit of research, I didn’t complete my thought up there. I would never suggest anything I haven’t tried myself.

My friend “Stillers” did the V-Diet about a month ago. He dropped to 8% body fat. Send him a PM.

I didnt have 20-30 lbs to lose either, just wanted to build muscle and drop bf%.

what’s a pm? how do i find stillers?

[quote]TheChamberlain wrote:
I am around 10% bodyfat. I don’t normally suggest diets to clients outside of true nutritional needs met through the scientific methods set forth for dietitians.

[/quote]

Wow. If I wanted to get my worst enemy fat and miserable, I’d give him the standard dietician diet.

You can stop the V-Diet when you need to. It depends on why you’re doing it. Some already-lean people do it just to kick the bad cravings they have to fight all the time. For them, they need to stay on at least 21 days, as that’s when these changes typically occur.

If you’re already very lean and have no dietary bad habits to kick, well, I guess you don’t need the V-Diet. Now, I have had several trainers do the diet just so they could know what to expect when they give it to their clients. That’s cool too, but they usually don’t need the full 4 weeks and Transition.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.