Biotest

Some Questions Prepping for the V-Diet

Good evening,

I just ordered the V-diet and if Paypal stop being dicks and unmark the transaction as suspicious I should receive the package sometime next week.
In the meantime I had some questions:

1. Iâ??ve heard some vets talking about taking half their Surge pre and half post workout, is this a good move for fat boys to?

2. Does the package contain shakers? Because I currently donâ??t own any.

3. The only natural nut butters I can find contain no salt, how much salt should I add to my shakes to make up for this?

4. Iâ??ve been experimenting with my food a bit to dial in on what I want to eat after the diet, <100g carbs and 1g protein/pound bodyweight (188). This week Iâ??ve been having 2 whole eggs cooked up in coconut oil and a chicken breast (roughly 170g) as breakfast. I wanted to add in like 200g of broccoli to get some vegetables but I find that I just canâ??t shove it all in. Even if I eat only the eggs and chicken I feel full near the end and have to force the last bite down. Should I just forcefully ram the broccoli into my gullet and hope my stomach and appetite adjust?

1. it doesn’t hurt to drink half before and half after

2. no

3. then it’s not natural nut butter( I don’t think )

4. force feeding is sometimes needed until you adjust, but I’ll let someone else speak more on that

Corst is correct on all Q’s, but I think some natural nut butters are salt free. You need the salt though. Look for natural peanut butter with two ingredients - peanuts, salt. That’s it. (Or almonds, walnuts, cashews etc.) I supposed you could just salt it to taste though.

Do you just not like broccoli? Lots of other veggies, and lots of ways to cook them. Just see our HSM and Recipes forum.

Now, if you’re just “full” then that’s psychological. If you’re on the V-Diet then that means you have fat to lose, right? Well, you didn’t gain that getting “full” on two eggs and a chicken breast.

I never knew there could be salt free natural peanut butter- well I guess there could be, just doesn’t seem as good to make. Just found some online after looking.

2 tbps of my peanut butter has 120mg of salt.

So you could measure based on that. Though it might be easier to try and find a nut butter with salt.

For the veggies try asparagus, you will have foul smelling urine - but a happy stomach.

Thank you for your fast awnsers. :slight_smile:
I do like broccoli, I supose it is psychological then, to used to carby stuff that just slushes in. I’ll force-feed myself untill I adjust.
And a theaspoon of iodized salt to my last shake should fix the salt problem then.

[quote]IG-nore wrote:
Thank you for your fast awnsers. :slight_smile:
I do like broccoli, I supose it is psychological then, to used to carby stuff that just slushes in. I’ll force-feed myself untill I adjust.
And a theaspoon of iodized salt to my last shake should fix the salt problem then. [/quote]

I didn’t do the math, but to me, a teaspoon of salt added to a serving (2 tbsp) of peanut butter seems kinda high. Maybe just add a teaspoon or 2 to the whole jar I’m thinking…but again, I didn’t do the math to figure it out.