Biotest

Soccer, Pre Training/Field Training Protocol

Hi Chris,
Still not SWF new formula in Europe so we plan work with Plazma. We have a concetrate timing. Let mi know if I’m right:

08:00 Breakfast
09:00 1 aGPC
09:30 1 Finibar sipping water
10:15 1 Plazma 6 Indigo
10:30 Field training session
12.30 2 mag10
13.30 Solid meal with carbs

1. I’m doubting to put Indigo with aGPC together for driving Finibars nutrients as well.
  2. Can rhodiola be used pre workout to increase performance in fatigue state of the athlete?
  3. Power Drive PWO can enhance rmental recovery used with Mag-10?

Thanks

[quote]michell wrote:
Hi Chris,
Still not SWF new formula in Europe so we plan work with Plazma. We have a concetrate timing. Let mi know if I’m right:

08:00 Breakfast
09:00 1 aGPC
09:30 1 Finibar sipping water
10:15 1 Plazma 6 Indigo
10:30 Field training session
12.30 2 mag10
13.30 Solid meal with carbs

1. I’m doubting to put Indigo with aGPC together for driving Finibars nutrients as well.
  2. Can rhodiola be used pre workout to increase performance in fatigue state of the athlete?
  3. Power Drive PWO can enhance rmental recovery used with Mag-10?

Thanks[/quote]

That schedule is fine, but you could have your Indigo-3G right before breakfast and be “covered” for at least 6 hours if not longer. Just another option. Taking it with the GPC is also fine.

Rhodiola is best used in the manner described here: http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/rhodiola

Many people do prefer to use Power Drive after training for enhanced nervous system recovery, though it’s typically used before training.

Chris,

let me understand, cause English is not my language. Can I take indigo and have the breakfast immediately ? or I have to wait 30 minutes before have it.

Thanks

[quote]michell wrote:
Chris,

let me understand, cause English is not my language. Can I take indigo and have the breakfast immediately ? or I have to wait 30 minutes before have it.

Thanks[/quote]

Taking Indigo-3G about 30 minutes before breakfast.