Biotest

Snakes on a Plane

So tis is the beginning of my Fat cut into my 94kg weight category. The plan is to use the V-Diet along with Anaconda protocol 2. I would just do the V-Diet [which i want to call “the VD” but i know how cringy that is] but due to certain circumstances I have to recover from 6 Olympic lifting sessions / week. 4 of which are f0cking heavy [ie. 90%+ Snatch, CJ and Squats current total 239.5kg(you know you’re a pussy when you count the “.5kg” in your total)].

I hadn’t seen another blog/log where someone had done that previous so I might be a pioneer [shit!]. As such i figured i’d keep as detailed a log and documentation as possible so that others could see if they wanted to do something similar.

I’m going for the 1 picture per day method so that i have a sweet [hopefully] slide show after 28-42 days. Ill post that at the end of the log i suppose. Let’s hope i dont get a tan and fuck it up.

Also there will be some alterations to my V-Diet plan that other might not dig. Such as I use Chia seeds [noms!] instead of flax. Also you might one day see that i throw in some beef bullion cubes in my shake so it tastes like steak instead of sweet protein powder. Other than that tho the consistencies are enough to consider this a statistically significant test of the V-Diet in combo with Anaconda pro 2.

Consistencies:

HOT-ROX Extreme
Metabolic Drive
Superfood
28 days
Fat Kid
Heavy Lifting

Should be fun,

-chris

Edit: little to jumpy on this initial dose of Hot-Rox. Last paragraph sounded like english was my 3rd language.

Day uno:

Fully bloated Body weight: 226

First meal: mocha MD ice cream.

I’m really buzzing HARD on the morning coffee and the Hot-Rox. It’s been a while since i’ve had Hot-Rox apparently. I think i should switch to decaff. I can barely type accurately. My hands feel so fast and out of control. Woot. I always thougt of Hot-Rox as being a really “smooth” thermogenic but apparently I’m a little sensitive these days.

-chris

My first week on HOT-ROX was very difficult. I had to cut it out a few days and start back up because my body was having a hard time adjusting to it.

Much success to you man.

Day uno again:

HOT-ROX: x2 am x2 pm [2:00]

Green tea [matcha] Shake: good stuff. The tea powder bitters up the hyper sweet vanilla Metabolic Drive.

choco peanut butter: trying to ditch my bio-X peanut butter powder by sinking it in with the Metabolic Drive.

Random chia seeds: I find these in my teeth all the time. Great between shake treat. I love how you can crucnch and pop them.

Training: ANACONDA x2, MAG-10 x1, Surge Workout Fuel x2 = sick bloat

a] Bsck Squat: work up to 420lb/2 x3. [supposed to do 4 sets of 440 but back is feeling a little funky around the left hip]

b] Military press: 135/5 x2

c] Fat grip rev curl: 10rx4s

Overall a light day for clowns but I’m not feeling super tops today after a bad weekend life wise. Talk about an emotional dick punch + diet uppercut. So right now im kind of on queer street per se.

ANACONDA was likely overkill for this session but ideally it gets me a sick snatch PB tomorrow. I’ll have to leave my purse at home and take my dress off for a real session.

-chris

[quote]Jason Stoner wrote:
Much success to you man.
[/quote]

Wow, You could sail a boat with those nipples sir. Wish i had a camera on my phone.

-chris

Day dos:

5:45am: shake with vanilla, Superfood x 2 and 3 scoops of chia [rather take 1 semi-substantial bowel movement than shoot monkey tails 4x/day]. Was not feeling hard in the guts this morning and just sucked this shake back thru a straw to get it the fuck out of my life ASAP.

Decaff coffee feels a lot better this morning than the high-octane did yesterday. The HRX still have me darting about like a Lemur.

“feeling” leaner and my skin is tighter. Highly un bloated.

-chris

Day 2 cont:

Training: ana x2, mag10 x1, SWFx2, A GPC

Snatch:
40/1
80/1x2
90/1x2
100/1 [felt great]
100/f [out front]
100/f [same]
90/1x5
100/f [shit]

Clean and jerk
50/1

off to work.

At work: Shake of the day: Chocolate orange!! choco MD and Bio X orange sounds like shit but its great. I’m throwing a party when i finally get rid of this BioX trash. I would rather eat whatever just fell out my ass but the scotch-man in me keeps reminding me that it costs money.

-chris

I’ll be really interested to see how this turns out. After this is all said and done I would much appreciate it if you took the time to break down your end results. Combining the 2 super program while seeming like a great idea could be a huge waste of money. But maybe, just maybe… it isn’t

[quote]RageInspired wrote:
I’ll be really interested to see how this turns out. After this is all said and done I would much appreciate it if you took the time to break down your end results. Combining the 2 super program while seeming like a great idea could be a huge waste of money. But maybe, just maybe… it isn’t[/quote]

Maybe just maybe it isnt indeed. We will see how it goes. Since the Anaconda is around the work out period and I essentially NEED it to recover as i can’t stop my program thru the summer [gotta make 115/145 by november] I think I should be ok.

Also considering the amount of carbs I was getting in previous I think the fat loss will be considerable. Also the protocol 2 Anaconda is significantly lower cal.

All im looking for from the V-Diet is a solid 20lbs or so of fat loss at best [from 226-206ish], And a mental/psychological reset at worst. I use it in the Dan John sense of process that it is the starting point for the rest of my summer program which will get me to a solid 92-93kg and keep me there.

-chris

[quote]Avocado wrote:

[quote]RageInspired wrote:
I’ll be really interested to see how this turns out. After this is all said and done I would much appreciate it if you took the time to break down your end results. Combining the 2 super program while seeming like a great idea could be a huge waste of money. But maybe, just maybe… it isn’t[/quote]

Maybe just maybe it isnt indeed. We will see how it goes. Since the Anaconda is around the work out period and I essentially NEED it to recover as i can’t stop my program thru the summer [gotta make 115/145 by november] I think I should be ok.

Also considering the amount of carbs I was getting in previous I think the fat loss will be considerable. Also the protocol 2 Anaconda is significantly lower cal.

All im looking for from the V-Diet is a solid 20lbs or so of fat loss at best [from 226-206ish], And a mental/psychological reset at worst. I use it in the dan john sense of process that it is the starting point for the rest of my summer program which will get me to a solid 92-93kg and keep me there.

-chris[/quote]

Also in reality i likely end up saving money on steak and avocados. Shit that makes you strong is pricey.

-chris

Day 3:

First shake: Choco-Orange with 4 scoops of chia and 2 Superfoods. The only thing I have to say about this shake is a quote from rambo:

“He’s been trained to eat shit that would make a billy goat puke.”

It seems that before 8-9am every shake tastes like dog shit. after that they are pretty dope. I think maybe it’s the Hot-Rox 30mins previous that suppress the hunger. The concept of food in the early am after the Hot-Rox is revolting. And that is coming from a guy who’s usual 530am breakfast was:

rib steak
2 eggs
hot sauce
guacamole
horseradish

So I’ve gone from getting most people’s entire diet [2000cal] before 8 am to barely choking down a 300ish cal protein shake. Paradigm shift.

Time to go train now.

-chris

Day 3: Training: usual Anaconda mix

Clean and jerk:

60/1
120/1x2
130/fx3 [just couldn’t sink this one today and this lift is usually money in the bank. I blame sleep]

feeling kinda soft since the start. If anything its just me getting used to the change.

Shake 2: pure green tea vanilla. Noms.

HOT-ROX are settling down now too. I was able to have a real coffee and im not twitching.

New program coming up so i think Ill be good. Deload next week so that gives me some wiggle room to adapt to the diet.

-chris

Day quattro:

Waited about 1 hour before taking shake 1. ended up tasting slightly less gross than when i have it right off the bat.

first day without anaconda as i dont train today.

-chris

Me making a 120 CJ with 8 million time gold medalist speed skater Cindy Klassen in the haus.

-chris

Day 5:

good training today:

Snatch:
50/1
97.5/f
97.5/1
100/1x3 [Right thumb got feeling fuct. Couldnt hook grip properly]

ClJk
50/1
120/1 [thumb was too screwed]

Back squat
60/3
170/7 [If i can do 170 for 7 i think i can do 180 for 5 easy]

-chris

Day 6: Choco-orange ice cream is good stuff. destroyed most of the daily chia in it.

No training today, just work.

-chris

Day 7: Dodging first shake till an our or so into my day. Weight down 6lbs to 220lb. Everything looks a lot tighter than that tho. Ideally i can pull thru to 216 by day 14.

-chris

Day 8: Had HSM for breakfast. Butternut squash soup and montreal smoked meat sandwich on thin slices of kettle cooked carrot bread. hot shit that were.

-chris

Day 8: Training

Light day, No Anaconda.

Snatch:
50/2
60/2
70/2
84/1x3

CJ
50/2
70/2
110/1x3

-chris

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.