Biotest

Sminetti's Velocity Diet Journey

I have been lurking on this site for years and finally joined. Thanks to Chris for making all the information so easy to use.

I am starting the diet at 222 pounds and am planning on updating pics every week. Measurements will be coming soon.

Front pic

Side

Rear

great!
it looks like you have a fair amount of muscle on you. the diet should make a huge difference!
i’m finishing day 7 now myself. i’m keeping a log, if you’re interested (“Lean V-Dieter…”).
the diet is fun, but also hell. welcome to the club! good luck!
dan

Sminetti! Welcome to HELL! But I have to agree with Liar…you’re starting from a good point–you’ve got some muscle, and it should be easy to strip off what you don’t want! Hang in there, don’t give up, never quit, and just do it! Keep posting, and keep shakin’!

Sminetti,

I haven’t started my V-Diet yet, but will be soon. I have been reading and gathering all the inspiration that I can. Got some new tips to get through this diet this time around that I think will help me get through. Good luck!!

Stay strong!

fitnesslady

Good luck, mate.

Day 2 update

I have walked to and from work so far. It worked out to be 50 minutes combined. First day was much easier than I thought. I am very excited about the result I will get with this diet. As you can see from my pictures, I have always been a large mammal and never a lean one. Will be great to change that.

I have been chewing ice and drinking water like crazy. It keeps me busy and on task. Also, I have posted my horribly fat pics on my desk at work in case I get tempted.

Thanks for the encouragement ladies and gents

Day 2 Encouragement: Keep on keepin’ on!

Measurements:

Waist 39 inches
Hips 40 inches
Chest 44 inches