I was just getting ready to start the V-Diet on Monday the 16th. Yesterday I came down with a nast bug that’s been hitting my household. I have the supplements ready and I was all geared up for it. Now I haven’t lifted or really eaten much of anything over the past 48 hours and feel physically drained. I’m hoping to start still on Monday but I’ll hvae to wait until the weekend to make my final decision.
It will be worthless to start if I can’t hold anything down and won’t be able to lift. I want to be 100% before I commit to this program.