Biotest

Sick and Tired of Being Sick and Tired

I am a 38 year old father of two boys(5 and 3) My father died (heart condition) when I was two and I don’t want to go down the same path. To make matters worse, I am a Chiropractor who preaches health and prevention to others. I know better.

It is time to lead by example.

I am starting Monday!

We’re with ya all the way!

Keep us posted!

Day 1 - The first two shakes are down and so far so good. Will workout at lunch and see how the afternoon goes. That is always the hard part

Keep at it Greg. Remember your boys. If you ever try to slip, just picture them grouwing up without a father. Harsh as hell and probably fairly unrealistic, but it works!!!
Looking forward to your progress.

My kids are a big part of my motivation as well. And now they are starting to put on weight. Time to lead by example.

I started yesterday … see you at the finishline

Day 3

So far so good. I am going to start working out in the mornings. I missed the workout yesterday. I’ll make it up today. I bought the x-vest and will wear it while I do my NEPA walk today.

Day 3

So far so good. I missed my workout yesterday so I am going to start working out in the morning. I bought an x-vest. I plan on wearing it while I’m at home until I go to bed. Hope it will burn more calories while I play with kids. I feel kind of stupid with it on, but if it works…

I like the x-vest. It does help as you are lugging around that extra weight. Did you buy the kind you can adjust the weights in or the set weight?

I bought the 40lb and have 20lbs in it now. I am going to add and take away weight with different activities.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.