Biotest

Shugs Guess My Bodyfat... lol

Honestly I have no clue, what range do you think its in on my profile pic???

Actually with Indigo-G3 releasing, I didn’t really consider my timing. Don’t worry about my lamest post to date on T-Nation. lol

I actually have a whole Training Lab rant coming out about body fat percentages… or rather, the desire to attach numbers to it.

Am I correct in that you are a “level 5” member, having spent thousands of dollars on supplements, and you are asking someone on an internet forum to guess your body fat?

[quote]ethanwest wrote:
Am I correct in that you are a “level 5” member, having spent thousands of dollars on supplements, and you are asking someone on an internet forum to guess your body fat?[/quote]

Just because someone has spent a plethora on supps doesn’t mean they know anything. I know plenty of people that buy a lot of stuff and think that’s what it takes to look good naked.
No offense to the OP. :slight_smile:

And good luck on getting in on the Indigo-3G stuff. Every fucking time I try to comment on any livespill it just locks up. Doesn’t matter what machine it’s on. I think my account is cursed. There is a lot of shit I have wanted to ask both Thibs and Chris, all to no avail because of this damned bug.

Ethan, obviously you read my 2nd comment which was meant to state I have never had my body fat tested nor ever weigh myself. I also stated my question was lame, jokingly. Do I really care that my question is lame…not really. However does the this have anything to do with my training or supplement knowledge…no.

Also I consider Chris a brother and a great mentor, in which I have no qualms about him laughing at my qustions from time to time and my rediculous sense of humor.

Thanks Shugs, I’ll be looking forward to that. As BF drops Im curious as I have never really tried to guage it. Obviously different body types can look different with the same amount of BF on them, I get that. Just being lean is what it all about mentally and physically at this time not really the actual percentage.

Agreed Icarus! :)P

[quote]brandon76 wrote:
Shugs,

I just saw the spill regarding the Doc and Shelbs Seminar in SF. I live in Los Gatos, CA which is close. Anyway can you get me in? I’m currently speaking with Shelb and sent an email to the Doc. Let me know if you have some time.

BTW thanks for not calling me for Indigo-3G I feel special. lol I wasn’t ready to purchase quite yet anyway.

Thanks,

B[/quote]

Just respond to that thread and say “I want in” if you haven’t yet.

Its Been Disabled!?! Or I would have.

They may be sold out then. PM Shelby.

I just got it…Shelb hit me up via email.

Thanks CS

[quote]brandon76 wrote:
I just got it…Shelb hit me up via email.

Thanks CS[/quote]

Awesome!