Biotest

Shredded in 6 Days Tips?

Hi Chris,

Just wanted to start off by saying thanks, the V-Diet helped me achieve my desired leaness for my wedding! I’m 6 days away, and I started a modified version of the Get Shredded in 6 days program. I’ll be leaving for my beach destination tomorrow.

So today, I will be drinking 3 gallons of water and getting a Total body workout in while limiting carbs to 50 grams or less. I was just wondering for the next couple days, would it be ok to do cardio ala running on the beach, some bodyweight circuits, etc. I am not looking for a muscle pump at all, just want to be as lean and dry as possible on Saturday at 4:30 PM. Also, on Friday, how much total water should I drink before I cut it off at 5 pm?

Is it ok to follow the under 50 g carbs on Friday as well? And finally, any recommendations for liquid/food intake on the the big day?

Thanks!

I know this is kind of a copout answer, but for best results, follow the program as written.

Too many tweaks of this type of plan = less than good results. I believe the plan is outlined completely in the article.

Also, keep in mind that water-loss plans are for one day of peaking. You won’t be ripped your whole vacation, just day one mainly. The Shredded in 6 Day plan is mainly for photo peaking or a bodybuilding show.

Ps: I think Thibaudeau addressed your Friday question in the article’s Q and A section.

Hey Chris,

It’s thursday of my shredded in 6 days plan. I had a brief scare in the beginning, i took too much psylium husk which made me retain water like crazy for the first 2-3 days. It seems like I am in full flushing mode now.

My question is, how much water should I drink, if any, on Saturday. Optimal peaking time is 4:30 pm.

Thanks!

[quote]mmanyc wrote:
Hey Chris,

It’s thursday of my shredded in 6 days plan. I had a brief scare in the beginning, i took too much psylium husk which made me retain water like crazy for the first 2-3 days. It seems like I am in full flushing mode now.

My question is, how much water should I drink, if any, on Saturday. Optimal peaking time is 4:30 pm.

Thanks![/quote]

I believe Christian recommends as little as possible on the final peak day.

He may clarify that in the original article’s discussion thread.

Hey guys I can’t find The shredded in 6days article

[quote]ReconstruXtion wrote:
Hey guys I can’t find The shredded in 6days article[/quote]

Here ya go: http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/sports_body_training_performance_diet_mass/shredded_in_6_days