Biotest

Shredded in 6 Days Alternative

Hi Chris,

My wedding is quickly approaching and I’m thinking about a gameplan for the final week to look as good as possible. I want to reduce especially face bloat and looking chubby.

I know the shredded in 6 days program is awesome, but I am a little worried because I have never followed a water flushing program like that. I am worried I will screwed up the carb-up phase the night before. Are there any other poor man’s versions of that program I can follow. Maybe something a bit simpler, and what are the things I should watch out for the night before at the rehersal dinner?

You could pretty much follow that same plan, just skip the “carb up” stuff at the end. This will cause water loss but no muscle pump, which you don’t need anyway in a tux.

Cool thanks Chris, should I watch my salt intake the night before? Like completely cut it out? Or will the small amount of carbs and massive amounts of water take care of any sodium ingested?

[quote]mmanyc wrote:
Cool thanks Chris, should I watch my salt intake the night before? Like completely cut it out? Or will the small amount of carbs and massive amounts of water take care of any sodium ingested? [/quote]

Sodium manipulation is so tricky that even the best contest prep guys screw it up half the time. I wouldn’t worry about it. Just hyper-load the water then cut it off.

And honestly, if your diet is on the high side when it comes to carbs, simply going down to 50g per day will dump a few pounds of water, even without all the other techniques.

mmanyc you should post pics in your log when you try it!!